But I know what it means to lose
I've seen some high times
I've paid some dues
Payin' dues just isn't enough
Nothin' seemed to satisfy me
Until I met Jesus
I tell you, He's alive
And I am free.
Now I'm singin' a new song
Makin' music for Jesus my King
He is my hero
He's become my everything
Now there's no other song
No higher melody
Under heaven, the greatest love story
Jesus and me...
~Jesus and Me, Glen Campbell
So, I've always loved Glen Campbell and his music. But I've recently decided that he is my favorite singer, second only to Randy Travis. Glen's country music is sooo beautiful, but guys. His gospel? *ok sign* You can HEAR his sinserity in his voice as he sings about how he's "singing a new song". it's B E A U T I F U L <3
happy may, people!


Awe yes. I love that song. <3
ReplyDeleteLove that song!!!! <33333
ReplyDelete