Monday, May 4, 2020

top ten || female country singers


Hello there country fans! *waves* (the rest of you... bye *laughs*) Today I'm finally coming at you with the female version of this post.
 When I sat down to write out the singers I wanted to mention in this post I relaized, I hardly ever listen to female country singers! *laughs* *shrugs* But I managed to put this post together anyway, so here we gooooooo...

|| Dolly Parton

Islands in the Stream (with Kenny Rogers)
9 to 5
Joshua
I Will Always Love You
Light of a Clear Blue Morning
Applejack
Here You Come Again
Coat of Many Colors
Love is Like a Butterfly
He's Alive


|| Reba (McEntire)

Is There Life Out There
Sing it Now
Back to God
Somebody
If You See Her, If You See Him (with Brooks and Dunn)
The Heart Won't Lie (with Vince Gill)
The Greatest Man I Never Knew
Cathy's Clown


|| The Judds

Mama, He's Crazy
Why Not Me
Young Love (my favorite song of theirs)
Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout the Good Old Days)
Rockin With The Rhythm of The Rain
Love Can Build a Bridge


||Patty Loveless

How Can I Help You Say Goodbye
Chains
Timber, I'm Falling in Love
I Try to Think About Elvis


|| Ashley Campbell
Ashley and her father, Glen Campbell

Remembering (I cried the first time I heard this song)
The Highwayman
Pancho and Lefty


|| Carlene Carter

Every Little Thing
I Fell in Love

Yes, I only listen to two of her songs, but I love them soooo *shrugs*


|| Donna Fargo

Daddy
Happiest Girl in the whole USA
Don't Be Angry 
U. S. of A.
You Can't Be a Beacon (If Your Light Don't Shine)
Superman
You Were Always There
Daddy Dumplin'
Funny Face


|| Crystal Gayle

Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
Baby, What About You
River Road
Why Have You Left the One you Left Me For
Let Me Be There
Sparkling Look Of Love (with her sister, Loretta Lynn)


|| Susan Raye

L.A. International Airport
Pitty, Pitty, Patter
Willy Jones
Stop The World (And Let Me Off)
Put a Little Love in Your Heart
I Was Lookin' Back to See (with Buck Owens)
Great White Horse (with Buck Owens)


|| Alison Krauss

When You Say Nothing At All
Ghost in This House
Jacob's Dream
There is a Reason
A Living Prayer
Baby Mine


Honorable Mentions:

Trisha Yearwood - She's in Love With the Boy
Tanya Tucker - Two Sparrows in a Hurricane
LeAnn Rimes - One Way Ticket (Because I Can)
Jo Dee Messina - Stand Beside Me
June Carter Cash- A Good Man
Kathy Mattea - Battle Hymn of Love
Loretta Lynn - One's On the Way
Rosanne Cash - Tennessee Flat Top Box
Martina McBride - Independence Day
Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man
Faith Kill - Wild One
Terri Clark - I Just Wanna Be Mad
Sara Evens - Suds in the Bucket (I actually hate this song because it happened to my family, but I still listen to it sometimes since I can relate so much)
Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance

Yeah, so I had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with that many honorable mentions, so some of them I only listen to the one song mentioned xP

aNyWaY! Who's your favorite female country singer?

2 comments:

  1. I love almost like, all of these!!!
    "Remembering", "Jacob's Dream", "River Road".... *all the hearts*

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!