Monday, March 30, 2020

goodbye march of 2020


Goodbye, and good riddance. 

I sure am glad to see this month go. Who's with me?
This world is a crazy place these days, and I can't wait till this all ends. This Corona-virus thing, that is.
No work, no church, no life.
I hope this is over soon.

a n y w a y
I'm just going to do a small photo dump this month, since not much happened besides what's in the pictures. *winks*

On the last day of February we went to a wedding - back before gatherings were banned. So the below picture is technically not from march, but whatever *winks * it was a lovely wedding, and afterwards we got frozen yogurt so that was fun xP


drove the 40 minutes it now takes to get to Olive Garden from church. but Olive Garden is always worth it *winks*


random church bathroom selfie xP


made a little extra money, pruning for my grandpa, so this is what I treated myself with ^^^ aren't they beautiful??


morning sun on the way to work one day (when I was able to go to work)


Kate, hugging the teddy bear I bought her before she was born <3 this was taken when they still lived with us. Now Felicity and Josiah have an apartment of their own and I have my room back!


She's getting so biiiigggg!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333


I made brownies one Sunday, sense church was cancelled and all


playing old games at the aunts' after church (yes, these pictures are out of order, sorry)


enjoying the sunshine before the spring rains


looooooookkkk my dad put shelves in my room and they're soooooo beautiful <333333 I just want to look at them all day long *laughs*


random tea party with the sisters. #livinthequarantinelife


piiizzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaa



read in march:
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott


watched in march:
Psych
Emergency!
Hogan's Heroes
High School Musical (1,2, and 3)
The Finest Hours
12 Strong
Red Dawn (1984)
Ice Princess
Tuck Everlasting
Father Knows Best
(with the lockdown, we've been watching a lot of things. don't judge *winks*)


heard in march:
Everyday Heroes by Dave Carroll
Love of the Common People and Problems by The Everly Brothers
Rewrite the Stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya
It Ain't Me Babe by Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon
I Take a Lot of Pride in What I Am by Merle Haggard




And that's all for now folks! Hope you're doing well. This will end soon and we'll be able to get back to our normal lives <3

3 comments:

  1. Awe.... Kate. <3 She's the cutest baby ever! <3
    I'm with you! I can't wait for all this corona virus stuff to go away! Get back to life again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we actually seen each other it's month! XP I forgot that going to Olive Garden was this month.. Feels like much longer!

    Life's been absolutely crazy! Glad you've been doing things during your quarantined life.

    And those shelves are just great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this! YES to life getting back to normal soon! Won't it be a fine, special occasion going back to REAL church?! XD

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!