Thursday, March 19, 2020

bedroom tour || number four


Guys. I just realized that the last time I did a bedroom tour it was two-thousand-and-eighteen and we didn't even have a bed!! I promise my room doesn't look like that anymore. We've found a few ways to de-clutter and also decorate, despite our closet-like bedroom.

If you'd like to see how far my room (and LaKaysha's) has come here's the links to my other three room tours:
one   two   three.  Boy, has it come a long way since that first room tour!

And now. On with the tour!


This is the first thing you see when you walk into my room from the family room. My dresser and my hopechest, which I am currently using as my night stand. I do change the way I organize my nightstand almost weekly, because I can't seem to find a way that I like, but I guess that's life. xP Almost every thing on top my dresser is LaKaysha's but I guess that's also life *winks*


the right side of the room is my favorite side. We not only have a bed now, but we also have nice bedding, throw pillows and blanket. And there are decorations on the wall! (Though I didn't notice how empty the space above the bed is till I took these pics. Any ideas what we should put there? we used to have lights but they died *sniff*)


I call this wall "my adventure wall" as it has pictures from all our wonderful adventures on it. Plus a pic of my marine cousin, because he's special *winks* I got that letter board for Christmas and I love having it! I love putting quotes on it. <3 This one is from a Randy Travis song that I love. "Look Heart, No Hands". I've always loved the part where it says "No doubts, no fears" as it reminds me of how it feels to be trusting God. <3 Wow. that got deep *laughs*


I am not AS proud of this side of the room as I am the other. This side is a little crowded (though you should've seen it when Felicity and Josiah were living in here xP). But it is organized, and that makes it feel a whole neater. As everything has a place for the first time since getting room. We recently added that coat rack on the door (which goes outside, so we just pretend it's not there) and it may be more cluttered than it was before, but it's more convenient.


here is my bookshelf *hugs it* I love this thing. though I AM letting LaKaysha use two shelves, so sometimes I have a hard time fitting all my books on the two that I am left with (which is why some of them are on my hopechest). But isn't it a beautiful shelf?? and that's LaKaysha's dresser, in case you were wondering. My dad was supposed to hang that mirror up but he's a busy man, ok?


and lastly, this is a random little table in front of the window, where we keep LaKaysha's record player. The one that we now use - and mine is just for looks *sniff* well, it'll have it's day again when me and LaKaysha no longer live together. (hard to believe that will ever happen *laughs*) also, on the right of this table is my movies. If you've like to see an updated version of my movie collection, I'd love to do that! Just let me know *winks*


And that is the end of my bedroom tour! Hope you enjoyed! Also, happy first day of spring! It feels like spring here in the PNW, as I am wearing capri's! *sunglasses* though it is supposed to snow in a couple day?? #springinthepnwbethatwaysometimes

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You girls' room has come a long way! It used to be... um, odd? *laughs*

    And, YES! Do an updated movie collection post!!! (maybe I even will??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "adventure wall", photo walls are so cool! they make rooms so aesthetic :) Love ur room!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!