rules:
I. Thank the blogger who tagged you (thank you, sista)
II. List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
III. Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)
IV. Have fun with it!
|one| cleaning up my room.
when you spend your life cleaning up other peoples houses, it's nice to have a day when you can just stay home and clean up your own mess xP
|two| books on a bookshelf
good books, that is. <3
|three| Kate Marie
my niece brings me much more joy than anything else on this list ever could
|four| sunglasses
I love wearing sunglasses, which is probably why I own three pairs xP
|five| Country Fried Steak from Shari's
this meal. I could eat this meal till I died and I wouldn't care
|six| Iced Caramel Latte
from any of the million coffee shops in my area
|seven| throw pillows on my bed
for the first time in yeaaarrrrsss there's throw pillows on my bed and it makes me so happy. I want mooorreeeeee xP
|eight| a full tank off gas and knowing that I can get another one when this one is gone
too many times I haven't known when I'd be able to get gas again.
|nine| a good song playing on the radio
this is so rare (music that's coming out these days all sounds the same - it sucks). but a few songs that still play on the radio I really enjoy. When this happens I turn the radio up loud and do a little happy dance. And squeal, "I love this songggg!!!" *laughs*
|ten| candles
I love to burn a good candle, though I am picky about what my candles smell like. Usually I like ones that smell like trees, lilacs, or apple cider.
|eleven| heeled church shoes
I don't own many, but oh how I love them. Especially Vintage Mary Janes <3 I don't own a pair of Mary Janes but someday...
|twelve| driving
I'm sure you guys already know that I love to drive
|thirteen| earl grey tea
Oh this is so good. I love to make myself a cup of tea and read a good book <3
|fourteen| rose gold
I love rose gold. Rose gold sunglasses, rose gold key chain, rose gold compact mirror - those are things I have that are rose gold, but my list of rose gold things I'd like to have could go on forever
|fifteen| ice cream
"Great party, but no ice cream. We go home."
That's my own version of a quote from a John Wayne movie *laughs*
I tag:
|LaKaysha| because, uh, she's LaKaysha
|Felicity| because she's the best biggest sister in the world
|Marissa| because she's my auntie and she likes to do tags
|Natasha| because she's been there for me when I needed a friend
(and I know she was already tagged, but she brings me joy, so there)
|Maddy| because she reads my blog <3
enjoy!



<3333333333333333
ReplyDeleteOkay I’m to scared to talk to u in real life bc I’m socially awkward but I’ll comment on ur blog xD
ReplyDelete-I literally can NOT wait to drive, it sounds so fun, like blasting music and the sun setting and drinking ur coffee?! Yes please 😆
-Candles are bomb, I really like warm apple pie ones
-Ice cream is so good ahhhh especially peppermint xD
Hahahaha, thanks for commenting, Jasmin xP
DeleteYas! Driving is so fun! Just like you said! But I will warn you that it may be scary at first ;)
Oooh warm apple pie sounds like an amazing candle!
YAAAASSSS GIRL <3333
Yes, good books are such fun to have around . <3
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the full tank of gas! Simple joy.
And driving is such fun! So long as there is no parallel parking involved! *Winks*
Goodness, I love books xP
DeleteYes!! Just got gas today and it feels so good
Hahahaha, yeah I simply won't parallel park. Just no *laughs* drivers Ed was enough, thanks
Fun read!
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting to do this tag. I'll try to but I'm so busy the next few weeks.😋
This was fun to read! Aw, and thanks for tagging me again! <3 *winks*
ReplyDeleteI'm the best biggest sister eh?
ReplyDeleteBecause I'm LaKaysha *laughing*
ReplyDelete