Monday, November 18, 2019

happy november


hello, folks.

Sorry I disappeared again. I really didn't mean to, I just got busy, I guess. Or lazy. I've been so busy, that the above picture is actually from last November. *laughs* please don't judge.

On the 10th of this month, I got to meet my beautiful niece, Kate Marie. She's the most precious thing ever. Right now I am sick with a cold, so must stay away from her, which is the hardest thing ever. I've yet to kiss her or smell her. But if I wear a mask I can hold her, which is nice, though it sucks. I caught this cold literally the day she was born. Talk about horrible timing. Hopefully I will get better soon and I can kiss her little cheeks. I'll do a post all about being an auntie, so no pictures of her right now *winks* most of you probably follow my sister, Liberty, who already posted pictures of her anyway.

This past weekend, LaKaysha and I drove our car over to the other side of the state to visit our aunt and uncle, along with our brother. He did the scary driving, and I drove the rest of the way. It was nice to take our own car on a long drive like that. Maybe one of these days I'll get brave enough to do the entire drive myself. Though I may have a hard time getting Chancy to give up his share of the driving. I think we both enjoy it. The weekend was a good time even though I'm fighting this cold, and so tired easily. It was great to see Kirsten again after that long time she was away in Montana. we got back just yesterday.

Work has been going pretty good. We even have a new client! Remember that our church had to move to a different building? Well we got hired to clean it! LaKaysha and I along with our aunt, Marissa. So that will be nice. We're also hoping to find at least one more client. It seems like we work nonstop as it is, but it sure would be nice to have the extra money to help pay our bills that we have now that we have a car. xP

I know I've been a terrible blogger, and I'm sorry, but don't worry. I have great stuff coming. Mostly a top ten post that I've been working on for quite some time now. I'm really enjoying putting it together, so I hope you guys enjoy reading it just as much. And that brings me to a question that I wanted to ask you guys. Do you even like my top ten lists? I'll probably keep making them, even if you folks don't like them, but I'd still like to know if there's anyone out there who actually enjoying seeing my top ten posts.

Also, are there any posts you'd like to see from me? I haven't done a photo dump since starting up blogging again, but I could start doing that if you guys would like to see them. Maybe a monthly photo dump? Or do one each season? I used to do Beautiful Words posts each month, and I could start that again. Let me know in the comments what you'd like to see from me in the future! I could even start a blogging schedule if you guys would like me to. Maybe that would force me to stay on top of it *laughs*

Anyway! Leave the answers to my questions below! also, what does your family eat for Thanksgiving!? I'm interested to know! bye for now, 

6 comments:

  1. Definitely keep doing photo dumps! And Top Ten posts. And really any other posts you want to do. xP ^__^
    Thanksgiving!!! I'm looking forward to it. It sounds like we're going to have a FULLLL house! (wherever we even do it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! I'll have to see when I actually get around to start up the photo dumps again *laughs*
      I hope your Thanksgiving is AWESOME!!

      Delete
  2. I'm super excited about Thanksgiving!
    And I agree with Natasha, keep doing photo dumps and top ten posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I got to see that neice of yours. She sure is cute! And tiny! Haha!

    I'd like to see some life updates and maybe some more Beautiful Words posts. The top ten posts are fun. *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen her in so long!!!! *crying*

      Thanks pal, I'll see what I can do about your "order" *winks*

      Delete

Comments make me happy!