Friday, October 25, 2019

boston day-trip || two-thousand and nineteen



When I bought the tickets to New Hampshire, I had one request: Coffee in Boston. I don't know why I wanted to get coffee in Boston so badly. I guess it could be because the last time I was in Boston I didn't get coffee. Other people in our group did, but I was in a gift shop or something. All I know is that by the time I got to the coffee shop everyone had already bought their drinks and were continuing along the Freedom Trail. I didn't want to ask them to turn around and go back, so I just didn't say anything.

But this time. This time I wanted coffee.


And Janeya took me up on that. She planned a trip to Boston so I could get my coffee. So, on our last Saturday in New Hampshire we went.
There was too many of us going to take only one car, so we had to take too. With my on this adventure were my cousins Tyrel, Janeya, and Danielle. Along with Felicity & Josiah, and LaKaysha.

LaKaysha and I rode with our cousin Tyrel and the rest led the way in Janeya's car. The drive there wasn't too eventful, just two hours (or so) of listening to music and chatting. By the time we got there quite a few of us had to use the restroom. So we parked by the harbor and walked to a Starbucks.

Honestly we didn't do much in Boston. We got pizza, got coffee, walked the Freedom Trail some, got pastries, sat by the harbor, and . . . that's it. But I had so much fun. My cousins are just awesome and anything we do together is a good time. *cue good time by owl city*
I think my favorite would be the time we spent at the harbor, just chatting, eating our treats, taking pictures, watching the boats, and looking at the ducks. *smiles at the good memories*


I also really enjoyed the ride back to my grandpa and grandma's. Though... I think I may have talk too much. *hides* I really don't know how to stop talking sometimes.

AnYwAy!!

That was the day we went to Boston. Nothing too grand. Probably kinda boring to read about. But we made some good memories <3


Have you had any adventures in a big city like Boston or someplace? Ever walk the Freedom Trail?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun!!! I wish I could've been there. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe someday you will be able to visit Boston with a group of cousins ;P

      Delete
  3. Aw fun. I'd like to visit Boston sometime 😊

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!