Tuesday, September 10, 2019

all about autumn || tag


yay! I've been tagged by the biggest sis, Felicity, for the All About Autumn tag!

so here it is *winks*


 - What are your plans for this fall?

hm. well. turn twenty. hang out with my pen pal. meet my niece or nephew. buy a car. *nods*
also drink lots of tea and coffee and eat some caramel apples. maybe have some cider. read some good books. And Christmas shop. Yes. Christmas shop. *winks*

- Which two things tell you that the Autumn season has begun?

rain. and pumpkin latte's at every coffee shop in town.

- What are three things you love about the season?

the rain. the pumpkin latte's. the colors.

- What is your best memory from fall?

Thanksgiving Day in 2013. It was the only Thanksgiving that I got to celebrate with both sides of the family, including both sets of Grandparents. That was the day my Grandpa Stenersen walked up behind me, gave me a hug, and whispered, "you're beautiful, Daminika." I've always treasured the memory, but I especially treasure it now, since Grandpa's stroke. <3

also, it was a good time with alllll the cousins *winks*

 LaKaysha, Kimberly, Emily, (me) and Kirsten. thanksgivng 2013

- What is your favorite scent from Autumn?

pumpkin. or apple cider. orrrrrr pumpkin apple cider *winks*

- What is your favorite Autumn color?

burnt orange.

- What is your favorite fall inspired drink?

oh boy. probably pumpkin flavored coffee. mocha. latte. or just a normal coffee with pumpkin creamer.

- What is your favorite food from Autumn?

Pumpkin pie for sure.

- Which place would you love to visit in the fall?

New Hampshire. But what else is new? *laughs*


I tag:

Natasha @ Simple Things

LaKaysha @ Calico and Lace


Hope y'all enjoyed this tag! Also, who else is excited for Fall??? 


8 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers!
    *gasps* I forgot to say I was going to meet my new niece or nephew this November!! *shakes head* I don't know how I forgot all about Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I kind of like the picture of us at Thanksgiving and kind of don't.. Haha! That seems SO long ago! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I thought it was just yesterday *laughs* and I love it! Even though my smile says, "hurry up I'm freezing over here" *laughs again*

      Delete
  3. Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Latte's are quite good! Though I think I'd pick apple cider over a pumpkin coffee?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!