hey! Before doing a detailed post about my trip to New Hampshire (back in March), I would like to give you a sort of "sneak peek" at what my vacation was like. So here it is *winks*
m o m e n t s t o r e m e m b e r:
-
taking care of the biggest sis - because morning sickness
-
when your little cousin wacks his nose on your head and bleeds all over you (I had to shower), but your head is fine. (also, Callen was fine too - it just bled a lot)
-
evenings spent just chatting with Janeya <3
-
"Stealing" a car with the help of your cousin
-
my uncle put gas in "my car" and bought me ice cream. I could've cried.
-
when your cousin pays you $20 for the $6 grinder you bought him O.O
-
when Pizza Haven forgets your order so your cousin pretends to be full so you can finish his food. Also another cousin dug his leftovers out of the garbage when he found out. (don't worry, it was wrapped up xP) #ihavethesweetestcousins
-
I bought the ingredients. "Michael" made the salsa. #teamwork
-
so many pretzels
-
driving all the way to the college to meet your cousin for lunch (and didn't get lost *sunglasses*). This happened twice. and both times were amazing.
-
"Volleyball Guy" #ifyouknowyouknow
-
when you're sick and your Grandma doctors you up <3
-
cousin -"Hey, LaKaysha"
me - "I'm Daminika."
cousin - "Is there a difference?"
me - "Yesss."
cousin - "Oh, fair enough"
-
walking to a waterfall on sheer ice, in the dark. . . that was an adventure.
-
"sleep over" at Felicity's. Sipping peppermint tea (I was still sick). Watching Psych late into the night. <3
-
Out with the girls one Friday night. Good food. Good laughs. Good times.
-
ditching your uncle at the coffee shop. *turns red* I'll never tell
-
cousin- "Yeah so The Stage is a great place, we should go sometime."
me - "Ok, so like, tomorrow?"
him - *looks at LaKaysha* *looks at me* "Would you like to invite LaKaysha or do you want to get away from her?"
#stilllaughing
don't worry, we invited her *winks*
-
my cousin while eating supper - "Could you get me some more garlic bread thank you you're a sweet person if only LaKaysha was more like you." *smiles sweetly at LaKaysha*
me - *still trying to make sense of that run-on sentence*
-
walking the streets with the sisters and getting ice cream. also driving in a strange town. (I'm getting good at this *winks*)
-
being "forced" into Carpool Karaoke xP
-
facetiming "Roberta" and talking way too much #sorry
-
walking along the freedom trail, sipping my coffee, laughing at my cousins.
-
running to Walmart late on our last night there, listening to "Michael" sing along with Unwell by Matchbox 20 and trying not to cry
-
when a guy asks if you're okay and you answer "no", he won't know what to do. happened to me once so I ought to know. Because, yes, I cried the whole way to the airport.
-
when we were about to walk into the airport to leave I turned around and "that one cousin" waved goodbye. <3
Hope you enjoyed that list of random moments *smiles* I don't know when the detailed post will be ready to go up, so maybe just stay tuned? *winks*


Oh my, that's way too many great memories <3
ReplyDeleteikr? <3
DeleteMost of these remind me of feeling sick *laughs*
ReplyDeleteThough I am so thankful you gals came to visit me and took care of me <3
oh I'm sorry xP
DeleteI knew some of these already, but it was fun to read about your adventures in NH anyway. *wink*
ReplyDeleteRe-reading these and crying because I miss it <3 :(
ReplyDeleteAlso, Tyrel likes to pick on me, doesn't he? *laughs*