Friday, October 6, 2017

Oh Hey October || Life Update


Hello there October. Sup?

Seems it's already been a year since we seen you last. How is that even possible? It's crazy how fast this year has been going by. And how much has happened.
Seventeen has been good to me. For the most part. A lot happened in my seventeenth year. A lot of change, and a lot of craziness. Also a lot of awesomeness. And soon I'll be entering my eighteenth year. BAM WHAT!? how even? Crazy. I'm too young to be eighteen. *winks* 

This month has kinda gotten skipped in our planning. With the wedding coming, there are other things to plan and shop for. As a bridesmaid, I have to help with the planning of the Bridal Shower. And help pull it off. I'm sure we can do it. We've got Kirsten to help us, and she's good at that kind of stuff. *winks* This shower is going to be great, mark my words.
And it's gonna be in November. Right after Thanksgiving. We've already sat down and wrote our ideas out. We just have to run them by the matron-of-honor. *winks* Then it's time to shop for it.
With December comes Christmas. Right in the middle of all the wedding craziness. So I can't say how much Christmas shopping I'll get around to. But life goes that way sometimes.

January. 
The month that we'll all be looking to for the next few months. Because that's when the wedding is.
So, between now and then, I imagine I will eat, sleep, and breathe the wedding at all moments.
I already ordered my dress, and now I have to work on paying my auntie back. I feel like I'll be holding my breath till it finally comes. Ordering a bridesmaids dress is like the scariest thing I've ever done, and I'm kinda freaked out. Let's hope it doesn't take much altering to get it to fit right, and I will feel like a princess in it. (so that's last part isn't as important as the first, but I'm a girl and it's how I roll *winks*)
First step. Find a place to hold the wedding. That's big enough to hold everyone. 'Cause let me tell you, we have a huge family. And most places we've found can only hold 200 people. But once we figure that out... BAM CRAZINESS. I can't even begin to name all the things we need to do to plan this wedding. And in the midst of all it, reality sinks in:
Felicity is getting married. 
Not only that. She's moving three-thousands miles away.
Everything LaKaysha said in this post is exactly true.
You guys know how much I hate goodbyes. AND TO MY OWN SISTER? 
Don't be surprised from the tears I'm gonna shed. Because, believe me, they will be shed.

But I'm so happy for her. She found her prince. And she's marrying him. And I just know they're gonna be so happy. And I'll visit. Don't think I won't! I will visit every chance I get. And when I have nieces and nephews they will be spoiled by this here auntie. Even if this auntie isn't rich. What's money? Who needs it? (who am I kidding - I NEED IT. *winks*)

But for now, we have October. And I'm gonna enjoy this time I have left with my sister. Though I do understand her loneliness for Josiah. WE ALL KNOW WE'D BE LONELY TOO.
Right now. I am sick and haven't been feeling the greatest. But have no fear, I am on the mend. *winks* Felicity is home. (and was just sitting on my lap, making my legs go numb, stealing the computer, and listening to Johnny Crawford. A singer from my past *winks and sticks out tongue*)
Also, my header picture is from last year. I haven't done anything super fun, or fall-ish yet this year. As soon as I get over this cold, things will really start to roll. *winks* Am I the only who feels like their life is on hold whenever they're sick?
I have been lonely. With Felicity just being in NH, my parents just in NH, Kirsten running around at the beach with her awesome family, me laying in bed with a cold - that's usually when loneliness hits me. *winks* But the wedding y'all!!! Family will be coming for the wedding!! It's gonna be so great!! because I just love my family to bits and pieces and it's gonna be wonderful to see them all again! *wants to hug them all, but there's too many and some just don't like hugs* *winks*

SO. OCTOBER, YOU'RE GONNA BE CRAZY LIKE THE REST OF THIS YEAR. are you ready for it? *flexes* 'cause I'm gonna rock this.

So! Let's chat about YOUR life! What's up with your October? 
Do you think we can pull off the shower? 

16 comments:

  1. Sounds busy! I'm sure you can pull the shower off! :D Man, that must be hard thinking about having to say goodbye to your sister as she moved across the US. But yea, enjoy this time, and all the wedding planning! <3
    What's up in my life this October? *thinks* Um... nothing? xP Okay, we have a few more homeschool classes, a homeschool group fall party... and something you'll read about in my next letter. Nothing much at all. ;P Maybe I'll have to plan something... *remembers how that worked out last year* xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, busy :P We planned the shower even more last night. I think we can do it ;P
      IT'S SO HARD!!!! *tries not to sob* <333
      Ooooohhhhh! Can't wait to get your letter!
      hahahahaha!!! maybe it'll go better this year ;P

      Delete
  2. It's a crazy life we live! 😊😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEP!
    I'm ready for this wedding. Bring it on, boy. *Flexes muscles*
    So much craziness going on, but, who really cares? I can handle it.
    *laughs because I just had a near nervous breakdown and sobbed like someone just died, BUT I'M GOOD NOW!*
    We can pull off the shower, easy pie. No worries. ;P ;P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *flexes with you*

      Delete
  4. I am glad you are all motivated for this wedding! I am starting to get stressed out *laughs*

    I am going to miss everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, this wedding is going to be the best. Have no fear. ;D

      let's just not even talk about that

      Delete
  5. You'll do great! So much fun planning things, at least I think so. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manda Pearl! You are awesome! <3 ~Mama Bear ;)

      Delete
  6. You girls will do great! Planning Felicity's special day is going to be fun!! We will all miss her like crazy but God will get us through. He always does!! :):) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized how very short a time it is until January! Eep!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!