Love grows best in little houses
With fewer walls to separate
Where ya eat and sleep so close together
You can't help but communicate
Oh and if we had more room between us
Think of all we'd miss
Love grows best
In houses just like this
~Little Houses, Doug Stone
I love my family, I'm not gonna lie.
We live in a small house, where privacy pretty much isn't a thing.
And sometimes I want to scream.
When I think of our big house where we lived for seven years, I get lonely for my home.
The place where I could hid from the world whenever I wanted.
But when it really comes down to it.
I'm thankful for our small 1948 house. True, I dream of building a new house cause this one is falling down around our heads and washing dishes by hand gets annoying and having my bedroom in the garage gets annoying and having only one bathroom gets annoying.
But the size of our house has brought us closer together as a family. And I wouldn't trade that for our mansion we once lived in.
This little 1948 house and I are going to miss our biggest sis. <3



I am not gonna lie..:p this made me cry... :D
ReplyDeleteBloom where you are planted... sounds like that's what you are doing!
ReplyDeleteXD
DeleteMakes me think of living in Grayland... <3
ReplyDeleteHaha ;P
Delete<3 <3
ReplyDeleteLittle houses are the best kind of houses
So true <3 only... Not TOO little ;)
DeleteYes we are going to miss Felicity!
ReplyDeleteLittle houses are the best! <3333
:)
DeleteI am gonna miss that little house and my little family <3
ReplyDelete*crying*
DeleteThis was nice. :)
ReplyDeleteHehe :)
Delete