Oh hey. I still have a blog, Whaatt??
But yeah, hey,. I'm alive. I'm still living. Life is still moving on. I've been struggle to find the motivation to share anything on the internet. So I've been quiet. On here. and even on Instagram. But I'm slowly remembering why I even started to sharing to start with - I enjoy it. Even if nobody reads it, or cares about what's up in my boring life, I enjoy creating content to look back on later. I miss doing photo dumps. I miss putting together 'top ten' posts, even if nobody else cared to look at them. I loved sharing about the books I'm reading and the shows I'm watching, and the music I'm listening to. I loved sharing about all the crazy things that happen in my boring life.
My life may be boring, but it's mine, and I wanna be able to look back on this blog years from now and take a walk down memory lane. I guess my life got too boring and sad for a while there, and I wasn't sure I wanted any of that shared on the internet, even if it was just for me to look back on later. If you've read my last post (a letter to 2021) then you already know all about that. But there is something I didn't mention in that post that deserves to be talked about...
One day my dear friend, Brynna, sent me a text that set into motion a series of events that ended with the most wonderful of wonderfuls - Brynna and my darling brother are DATING. Sometimes the wonder of it still hits me and I just sit there in awe. My new friend is now my brothers girlfriend - she's part of the family. She's here to stay, forever. Isn't God amazing? I still can't believe that He chose me, of all people, to help bring this adorable couple together. It was kinda scary, not gonna lie, lol. Not at first. At first it was all squeals and giggles - because how would YOU react if your best friend just told you she had a crush on your adorable brother? xP But then he asked me to talk to her for him, and that was freaky. We were all kinda freaking out, but that's all over now, and now we're left with Chancy and Brynna being all adorable, and making us all blush. Lol. We love them anyway *winks*
One day I decided to go for a drive, and then ended up at a park, where I read in the car, and that was wonderful. I should do things like that more often. I enjoy being alone, but I get severe cases of FOMO, so it's hard for me to find a good time to leave the house like that. But whenever I do, I always really enjoy it.
Hello there,I just found your blog and it’s lovely. I’m currently reading Letters to a Young Poet by Rilke ☺️
ReplyDelete~ Miss Winifred
Hello, Miss Winifred! (I love your name!) I'm so glad you found my blog!
DeleteAhhhhhh!! I've missed your posts! I know what you mean about missing blogging - I have yet to post in 2022...
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures!! Looking forward to more posts soon:)
You did!? It feels good to missed, lol xP I missed blogging for sure! I hope you find time to get back into it! Just putting this small post together felt so refreshing
DeleteI'm so glad you enjoyed it!
Glad to see ya back at it. *winks*
ReplyDeleteThanks pal
DeleteYay! You're back! I missed you.
ReplyDelete1. What are you currently reading?
A Strength in Measure by you know who
2. What is something you'd like me to do a blog post about?
Me. Duh.
3. Have any plans for the upcoming summer? (who is excited that we made it to SPRING!?)
Weddings?? We shall see.
4. Did you enjoy my photo dumps and top ten posts in the past?
yes. yes. yes.
5. How long have you been follow my blog?
Since day 1.
Yuppers, I'm back!
DeleteThanks for actually answering the questions, lol