I actually have a tag for you today! Seems like I haven't done a tag in soooo long!
And though I have done a tag like this years ago, it is about time to do an updated post about my favorite things.
I was tagged by both Liberty and Kylie, so, thanks girlies! Now, let's do this thing!!
The Rules:
||Thank and link back to the persons blog who tagged you!
||Thank and link back to the persons blog who started the tag!
||Write about eight of your favorite things in your post!
||Add at least 2 picture or gifs in your post that is related to your favorite things. (I found all mine on pinterest)
||Tag eight people at least! (If you don't know eight blogs to tag just tag as many as you can)
||Put the eight rules in your blog post!
||Include the picture above for the beginning of your post!
||Have fun!!!

|| B O O K S
I love books. I love reading, but mostly I love books. It makes me to happy to see good books on my shelf. They're so aesthetically pleasing, and that smell. *dies*
|| R E C O R D S + T A P E S
(aka music)
|| O L D S H O W S
They just don't. make shows like they used to! I do like quite a few "new" shows, considering there's basically zero good ones. But they just aren't as good as they used to be. Nothing beats The Dick Van Dyke Show, Laramie, Charles in Charge, The Andy Griffith Show, Diagnosis Murder, Joanie Loves Chachi, Emergency!, The Virginian, Road to Avonlea, or The Walton's. *sigh* Oh, the good ole days when tv shows had theme songs.
|| S C R U N C H I E S
oh boy. I have so many scrunchies and I want moooorreeeeee!! I don't have any with bunny ears like pictured here, and I simply need them, ok??? xP
|| S T I C K E R S + W A S H I T A P E
I couldn't find a picture I liked on the internet, but I really, really, love stickers. Stickers for my journal. Stickers for my planner. Stickers for my Smashbook. Or even vinyl stickers. I just love stickers.
|| P R E T T Y S H O E S
I have a thing for shoes, especially saddle shoes (pictured), oxfords, and mary-janes. *all the hearts*
|| C O F F E E
Mmmmmmmm I drink too much coffee, folks *hides*
|| M O U N T A I N S
I might not be much of a hiker, as in I don't dream of hiking, but I do enjoy it when I do it. BUT I love the mountains. Just being there is enough for me <3 I guess it comes with being raised in the PNW xP
|| I C E C R E A M
nuff said
|| B R A I D S

So that was way more than eight things, but I didn't know where to stop! xP Hope you enjoyed that!
I'm supposed to tag eight people, now. But I'll just tag two, and if anyone else wants to do this, feel free to say I tagged you!
Emily
Marissa
Have fun, folks!!!










I just realized that I didn't comment. Haha!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are always fun! *Grins*
Yes - books, mountains, and scrunchies!! *Grins bigger*
And thanks for tagging me. I did it!
My posts are always fun??? really? haha xP
DeleteBooks, stickers, and I've cream.☺
ReplyDeleteI loved reading this list!!
ReplyDeleteGah! Scrunchies!! I need some cute ones! I have like, zero. ;P
hmmmmm
Deleteooh, all great things!
ReplyDelete<3 XD
Delete