hello, dear people of the blogger world!
I was tagged by Bailey over at Blue Sage Mountains for the All About Me Tag a while back, so that's what I'm going to be doing today. Hope you enjoy *grins*
T H E R U L E S:
1. Link back to the person who started the tag.
2. Use the banner above in your post.
3. Answer the questions truthfully.
4. Tag at least three blogger friends.
T H E Q U E S T I O N S:
|| What is your favorite color?
hmmmm. I like a lot of colors, but I guess one color that I seem to always be drawn to is pink. Also mint.
|| Your blog/blogs?
you're here! at my one and only blog: lifeonpoohcorner.blogspot.com, where I post anything and everything. Though, I'm not as good about that as I used to be. I guess that comes with getting older and having a job and all that xP
|| Do you like to read?
yeahhhh buddy! I love books. The physical copy of a great book on my shelf makes me soooo happy <33333
|| What is your favorite book?
The Daybreakers by Louis L'Amour. That's been my favorite book for years now, and I think it always will be. But a close second (or third?) would be The Lost Heiress by Roseanna M White.
|| What's your favorite sport?
Rodeo. And, yes, the rodeo is a sport. I'm not in the rodeo or anything, but it is the only sport that I enjoy, period. Don't take me out to the ball game - take me to the rodeo, thanks xP
|| What's your favorite movie?
Tough one.
favorite. movie?
I'll take that as "what movie do you like and want to share with us at the moment of writing this post?" *laughs*
Tuck Everlasting. Why not?
also, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
|| If you could time travel, when would you go?
hmmm. maybe I'd like to go back to either the 1950s/60s or the 1880s xP
|| Favorite board game?
I'm actually not one for board games, though I can enjoy one now and then, like Trivial Pursuit or Life - depending on my mood and who I'm playing with. I like card games a lot better. Like Phase 10 or Skip-Bo.
|| How many siblings do you have?
I have four siblings, plus one brother-in-law
|| What's your favorite Bible verse?
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe" Proverbs 18:10
I T A G:
Natasha @ Simple Things
Liberty @ The Elegant Cowgirl
Kylie @ Ink-Stained Dreams


Ooooooh! Another tag! *winks*
ReplyDeleteYES! The rodeo is the best thing since sliced bread. *put on cowboy hat*
Fun post! It's so you! Haha! *Winks*
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm tagged! xD
ReplyDelete