Bryan White. One of my favorite country singers. And, amazingly, I enjoy almost all his songs, so that means he must be good *winks* (this only happens to special people - Randy Travis being one of them xP)
So here's a list of my top ten songs by Bryan White! (a few songs on this list are not his own - either from a movie or a cover of someone else's song) Maybe you'll find your new favorite song *winks*
|| Rebecca Lynn
|| God of Wonders
|| That's Another Song
|| God Gave Me You
|| What I Already Know
(sorry I couldn't find a better video)
|| Look at me Now
|| Southern Nights
|| Someone Else's Star
|| I Stand Alone
|| So Much for Pretending
Please tell me you listen to all those *laughs* If you did, I'll give you ice cream! *winks*
Which one stood out to you as a song you could listen to?


Ahh, I love him. He's up there with Josh Groban in my opinion. They're both amazing. <3
ReplyDelete