Oh look. It's October.
And I never did a September Photo Dump. *facepalm* all the pictures are still on my phone, and I'm just too lazy to download them. So. I'll do that one of these days.
Right now, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that it's my favorite month again.
It's October!
It's time for Pumpkin Spice Latte's. Time for yummy fall milkshakes at Burgerville. Time for cozy sweaters, good books, hot tea, The Piano Guys. when I'm not cleaning someone's toilets or making random peoples beds. #cleaningladylife
The past two Octobers I've done a life update. So I figured I should probably do one this October. Keep up the tradition, ya know. *winks* The only trouble is, my last post was a life update of sorts. So. What am I supposed to say in this post? Shall I repeat myself? I'll try not to. *winks*
Can you believe I'm almost nineteen? Where has 2018 gone? Like, really. Someone needs to tell time to slow down. The clocks are moving way too fast. The seconds go by faster than they did when I was a kid. Or is that just me?
Nineteen. And just last year I was freaking out because I was turning eighteen. *laughs at my younger self* I guess I could say eighteen has been good to me.
-I stood in a wedding for the first time.
-I made a trip to New Hampshire and made wonderful memories at Grandpa and Grandma's and Felicity and Josiah's.
-I got another job
-Had some adventures with the cousins
I mean, when you think about it. It's been a good age.
and 18 is going out with a bang.
The weekend of my birthday, I am going to the beach. That's the plan anyway.
My first road trip - being the driver. I'll being driving my parents van, and LaKaysha and Chancy will be coming with me. It's not a birthday get-away. We're just going to visit my aunt and uncle while they're staying at the beach. It just so happens to be the weekend of my birthday. Which I think is awesome.
I can pretend I'm going to the beach to say goodbye to 18, right?
Since my birthday is that Sunday, and we'll actually be coming home that Saturday.
That should be fun. *tries not to squeal with excitement*
I'm not afraid of nineteen. I'm actually kinda excited. I haven't been excited for my birthday in years. But I am. *giggles* Maybe it's the beach trip plans? idk.
Though sometimes, when I think about it, I get sad that I'm going to be nineteen, and still I don't have a guy. Still, I don't even know any guy who could, maybe become my boyfriend. Nobody.
I don't like to to admit it, but I'm lonely. For someone I've never met.
What's up with that?
Is there something wrong with me?
I don't think so. I just have to be patient. Even though it's hard.
ANYWAY. ;P
What's up in your October?


Yes, time just keeps flying by! It needs to stop!
ReplyDeleteI loved this by the way. *winks*
;)
DeleteAwe girl that last bit made me sad. Relationships are confusing, but I know there's someone for you that's gonna love every little thing about ya. ;) <3
ReplyDeleteCheers for October!! It's totally my fave month too, autumn is the best!!
Awe, I didn't mean to make you sad <3
DeleteYes!! *High five*
YAY IT'S OCTOBER!!! I am so excited for the Fall weather!
ReplyDeleteA word of encouragement, I know a girl who is 24 and she doesn't have a guy either. And it's not that she doesn't want one, she really does. And she's one of the sweetest people I know. So don't think there is something wrong with you.
This girl has made a decision to thrive (although it isn't always easy) in this season of singleness. Living life to the fullest as a single girl.
God has a perfect story for your life, Daminika. Just hang in there <33
maddy || little bit of sunshine
Thank you so much for this sweet comment, Maddy <33
DeleteOctober is my favorite month too! I absolutely love Fall and everything that comes with it.
ReplyDelete*panics* You can't be nineteen?! I'm only 16! Remember?!
The beach sounds fun! But you better drive safely, okay?
I don't think anything is happening in my life this month, except we are going to Pickity! I am excited for that.
Uh, no. You're not 16. You're 22, and I'm 19. Sorry to burst your bubble ;)
DeleteOk. Ok. XP
That sounds fun!!
I love you Peanut! ❤️
ReplyDeleteLove you too ❤️
DeleteOooh, so awesome that you do get to go to the beach!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd there's definitely nothing wrong with you. ;) He'll come some day, at the right time. ^__^
Yeah!!
DeleteAwe, love you, Tasha <33 *hugs*
I hope you have fun at the beach! That's where I'm at right now. *Wink*
ReplyDeleteOnly if you promise to have fun ;)
Delete19 always sounded like an adult to little me. Forget that the ages usually thought of are 18/21... all the older girls I looked up to always seemed to be 19, haha. Happy birthday, whenever that shall be!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, though. In a round about way. I would love to marry, but I'm not "waiting" for that... I am more missing a life I've never actually lived yet. I had my whole life planned from 14-16, and I have either run into road blocks or it's not turned out how I expected over and over. My 2018 is dedicated to resting on God's timeline and not my desires... but I just turned 21, and I think my 21 will be dedicated to finding where I am meant to be and living life to the fullest whether it's where I expected to be or not!
Thank you! My birthday is this Sunday (the 14th) xD
DeleteThank you for this comment! <3