Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sunshine Blogger Award || T A G

I always love tags, so I'm happy that I was tagged by Maddy over @ Little Bit of Sunshine for the sunshine blogger award *grins*

T H E   R U L E S: 
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog: Thanks, girl! 
Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
Nominate new bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer 
List the rules and have the Sunshine Blogger logo present in your post 



T H E   Q U E S T I O N S 

do you play a musical instrument? 
well... I can read notes and play the piano. but I rarely practice, so I'm not very good. like. at all. don't let the (very few) people who have heard me play fool you. I'm not talented at playing piano. 

fiction or nonfiction books? 
fiction *nods* 

chocolate or vanilla?
if my grandpa knew he'd probably be shocked that I'm his granddaughter, but
chocolate. 

cars or trucks? 
I do believe my answer is trucks. 
though I personally would rather own a car. does that make any sense? 

what's your middle name? 
actually. I'd rather not say. 
but if you've seen me on instagram, you know *winks* 

top three favorite blogs? 
*stares at screen for a really long time* 




why did you start your blog? 
well. because my parents didn't want me to get a facebook *laughs* 

dogs or cats? 
cats. #hatergonnahate 

indoors or outdoors? 
outdoors.
the grass. the sun. the mountains. the wind. the rain. 
I love it all

favorite summer activity? 
the fair.

favorite food? 
(why. would you ask me this question?)
mashed potatoes. (with gravy always)


M Y   Q U E S T I O N S

1.  what was the last movie you watched (and enjoyed)? 
2.  favorite summer-y food?
3. last adventure you had? 
4. road trip or airplanes? 
5. what is your dream wedding color(s)? 
6. what song have you had on repeat?
7.  girly-girl or tomboy?
8. first celebrity crush? 
9. top three favorite blogs?
10. how long ago did you start your blog?
11. how do you feel you've grown since starting your blog?




I   T A G 






11 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for doing this tag!!!! I loved reading your answers!!
    and you seriously made my day saying I was on your list of top three favorite blogs!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :) Your blog is one of my favorites as well!

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read!

    I'd say nonfiction, vanilla, and dogs. *wink*

    But outdoors, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fair is amazing, I agree!
    also, chocolate is life.
    thank you for tagging me! I can't wait to do it. <3
    xx
    Mira

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!