![]() |
| before we even go home from the airport - Burgerville. |
Goodbye was really hard. Tyrel drove us to the airport, and Kirsten rode with. An hour drive, and not much was said. Then Tyrel pulled up to the curb, and we got out. I stood there while LaKaysha got her suitcase out of the trunk, and then walked away.
Flying is actually really easy, especially when you fly through small airports. We even managed to check our bags all on our own.
Once we were at our gate and waiting, I decided to listen to music. Sad music. Not a good idea.
And then my cousin text me, my aunt text me, my sister text me... I cried in the airport, guys. *shakes head*
But when I seen the mountains from the plane, I knew I needed home. <3
L I T T L E T H I N G S I M I S S A B O U T N H:
my sister
the coffee
kimball's
the slow and quiet mornings
cormick and callen
grandma's car
janeya's laugh
the smell of grandma's house
the swing
my 1-2-3 cousin
hearing sounds of life at night/in the morning (when your bedroom is in the garage you hear nothing)











That notorious thing called "goodbye". ;) Not welcome after you've had a wonderful time with people.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you finally got to see fireflies. =D
My bedroom is RIGHT off the kitchen... So the sounds of life in the morning are a bit too clear. xP But if there weren't any, I'd probably sleep too late. Haha.
Yes... *sigh* but goodbye makes hello that much sweeter ;)
DeleteMe too! I loved sitting outside and watching them! <33
Hahahahahaha that's why I DO sleep too late xP
Actually... I probably sleep too late anyway. xP
DeleteHaha xD
DeleteI seen fireflies for the first time in probably a good 17 years last Sunday! I wasn't even sure what I as seeing at first. I thought it was fireworks (we were at Pratt watching them go off)
ReplyDeleteBut, I haven't seen any since. I don't spend much time outside. Day light or night.
Goodbyes are always so hard.
Amen. When you see the mountains, you can't help but get excited to be home.
I haven't seen mountains since February. I am so ready.
Yeah, I didn't know when I first saw them. It wasn't till a couple days later that I decided they must've been fireflies ;)
DeleteThey are the worst.
Yes! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
You got to get Burgerville. It isn't home without it. 😉
ReplyDeleteI would love to see fireflies again!!
I want to see fireflies again too!
Deletegoodbyes are the worst- like ahhh. And that lonley, wondering around the house with no particular mission :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pictures with us though! I love seeing people's trip photos! :)
Yes, I know exactly what you mean :(
DeleteI'm glad you enjoyed! XD