Just two days, and I'll be heading to New Hampshire.
So, I will be gone at the end of this month. And instead of waiting till I get back, and have this photo dump be really late, I'll just do it now and get it out of the way.
So let's just get right into that:
I randomly had the urge to buy something. Not a very good thing when you live 2 seconds from a store XP
Sunglasses weather
Got this to help the cold I was fighting at the time. It worked too ;P
One Saturday morning, my parents decided to cook breakfast over the fire outside.
Drove past where I used to clean that same Saturday. It was moving day for them. It was kinda sad to see them hauling everything out. I miss my job
When my dad randomly brought us to Burgerville xD
and then my copy of Julia Ryan's book came, so of course I took a million pictures of it *laughs*
Baking
Wore a skirt to town, something I never do. But I think I'll start doing it more?
through my sunglasses
Mother's Day picnic at the cemetery.
Me 'n Grandma <3
coffeeeeeee
And I've been slowly packing for over a week now. I'll probably finally call it good tomorrow night of Wednesday morning *winks*
Duchess with her babies.
I for some reason don't have any pictures of Eponine and her's? She had them! And they're just now starting to open their eyes - just as I'm leaving for two weeks. *shakes head*
breakfast.
helping my daddy out by putting one coat of paint on my hopechest. (I'll probably do a whole post of pictures of it, once I get back)
and earning some last minute vacation money by working at my Grandpa's. Raking up cut grass allllll day. I was so sore! xP
My sweet Tootsie-Roll <3333
Well that's that!
This has probably been the shorter photo dump I've ever done.
How's your May so far?
Plans for June?
There will be one more post this month. And then I'll be gone till sometime in June!





































Enjoyed this! You always have great pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's been a good month for me so far... I don't really know what's coming up in June, besides maybe being a photographer's assistant a couple times...? Unless it's all this month. I was supposed to help with pictures yesterday, but the people cancelled. So I'll see what's coming up in June when it comes. ;P
Aw, thanks :)
DeleteWell, I hope June is wonderful for you! XD
Loved this post, Daminika!
ReplyDeleteMay has been aMAYzing (just had to do that, lol) for me so far!! I got my braces off *cheers*, I'll be getting my senior pictures done this Saturday, and we've been SUPER busy planning for my high school graduation which will be in June.
I hope you have a lovely trip to New Hampshire, although we'll miss you while you're gone <3
maddy || little bit of sunshine
Oh I'm so glad! XD
DeleteYay for getting your braces off! My sister had braces and I know how wonderful it is to finally have them off!
Aw, thanks <3
Love!
ReplyDeleteSnowballs! I forgot about those flowers!
Grandma <3
You always take such cool pictures
*jealous*
I can't wait to see you!
How could you forget about Snowballs? xP
DeleteUm, you take cool pictures *rolls eyes*
SAME!!
LOVE!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn, *dies*
XD
Delete*die bc you are so cute* I love that skirt on you! TOTALLY WEAR IT OFTEN!!!
ReplyDeleteand dude what can I say I'm literally sobbing?!?!!?? I love all those pictures you took with my book...you're the best Daminika <3
Wait what? You're so cute! Not me xP
DeleteAwe Julia <33333
Yes! Wear skirts more! I LOVE SKIRTS! You have nice pictures!~Kylie
ReplyDelete