Thursday, March 29, 2018

Photo Dump || March '18


march is almost over y'all!! 

Here comes April. My last month with my cleaning job. *cries*

And then comes May and... *waves* I'll take off! I'll *almost said "probably" here* be only gone 12 days, so you won't even notice I'm gone. *winks* But May 23rd is still a long ways away.

What will I do until then? 

*shrugs* eat. sleep. breathe. live.

A N Y W A Y!!

Here's the photo dump for March: 

let's just start this photo dump off with some food *winks* 

went for a hike one Saturday morning with these girls <3

back down and heading home. the wind felt so good!

*shrugs* one Sunday

Clue with the sibs *winks*

let me just say right here that my grandpa is adorable. 
anyway, this burger he made me <3 we were pruning his fruit trees *points to below pic*

I felt like we hadn't really done anything... and then I seen our pile of branches *laughs* 

random run to the store because I needed wanted Gelato 

this diary is basically full and I don't know when I can buy a new one!! *cries* WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOOOOO!!!!????? send help 

I read a lot this month *winks*. Well, a lot for me *laughs* 

my newest double-2nd cousin. Leah (born on LaKaysha's birthday) this was my first time meeting the precious thing! <33333

shopping. because NH trip is actually happening (though it feels like it isn't)

another beautiful day. and we're back at the park, but not for a hike this time. a walk. *winks*

Liberty brought Lottie 

Chancy, LaKaysha and I decided to take the path less traveled... or a path we had never taken. We wanted to find out where it went. So we climbed around and found rocks. We climbed down to the river. It was fun *winks* 

pruning again. (the brother was braver than me *laughs*)

laughing at how great my hair looks after climbing trees all day XD

Biscuits and gravy <3

Italian Soda *sunglasses*

Leah again <3333333333

I can hardly handle her sweetness!! 

petals from the tree at church *winks* 

still pruning? we finished that day *winks* 

and my grandpa made us lunch again *whispers* he's so cute <3

came home from work and these kids were all over me <3333

first day of spring ^^^^^^^

I'm gonna miss working here 

went I got there 

When I was leaving *winks* 

short people problems - I have to roll my pants even when I'm wearing heels *laugh* 

CAN I JUST SQUEAL AND DIE AND TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS BOOK IS!!?? because it is. Inside and out. when I first got it from the library I was instantly in love simply because it had been purchased especially for me and I was the first ever to read it/check it out. and then I read it and I LOVE IT ALL THE MORE 

letter writing 

new entry and also I wrote that on the chalkboard *winks* 

new socks make my life complete <3

yes. that's Leah's little hand <33333

Caleb <33 



and there you are!!

How was March for y'all? 
Excited for Easter? 


11 comments:

  1. lovveeee. your photo dumps!!! XD XD srsly the best. looks like you had a good month and EEP I'm going out east again this late summer or fall. CANT WAIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! XD
      You are!? THAT'S SO EXCITING!! XD XD

      Delete
  2. I always love your photo dumps!
    That random trip to the store was fun! ;P
    LEAH! She is SOOOOO cute!!!!!! *dies* *plops over dead*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah is sooooo cute!!
    I love seeing your photo dumps!
    Have a blast in NH!
    And I can't wait for Easter!
    xx
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's so cute! I held her for hours yesterday and I couldn't stop kissing her! XD
      Thanks!
      I'm sure I will! XD
      I hope your Easter was great!

      Delete
  4. Love it! ^_^

    Eeee! The Golden Braid and The Sea Before Us! Two of my favorites! <3333 =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed, of course! =D Your photo dumps are awesome.
    Mmmm, food! And beautiful places you have there! ^___^ And books... for some reason I have NOT been reading lately. What's gotten into me? ;P
    March was good! I don't know when I'll get my monthly highlights post done though. I haven't even started, and tomorrow is the last day of the month (and me and fellow graduates here are getting some pics taken), and then it's Easter... I'm so last-minute sometimes. *cough* My grad slideshow stuff isn't sent in yet. They'll get sent tomorrow, on the "deadline". xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! XD
      I wasn't reading very much. I read three books in March and it felt like a lot. Lol
      I can't wait to see your blog post!

      Delete
  6. You make me miss home with these! But I absolutely love them <3
    Ugh. Leah! She's so precious I could die!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!