Send help, please.
Yesterday was the Warnke Family Christmas at my Grandpa's house.
It was so much fun, and I loved it.
But it didn't feel like Christmas. That's okay, though. Sometimes the feeling doesn't come. But I don't believe it's gone forever. Even if I never get it until I am married and have children of my own. I believe the Christmas feeling will come back. Maybe next year, even.
So, what's been up in my life? What has been making the weeks pass so fast? I don't really know. We go to church on Sunday, I work on Wednesday, repeat. But. it used to be that on the days in-between, I was sitting home. That hasn't been true these days. I've been going to town more. Christmas shopping. Running errands. And sometimes, me and LaKaysha just don't feel like sitting home so we make up a reason to leave the house.
On Saturday we even went to visit Marissa and Marita at their adorable house. After going to town just because. We also stopped at Arrowhead on our way over to the aunts', and I got a Peppermint Italian Soda. Yumminess.
Who else is in total shock that Christmas is in one week!?
One. Week. Only seven days.
How did this happen?
Wasn't it just summer? I really feel like it was just summer.
But what's even crazier - 2018 is practically tomorrow!
That number scares me. Next year scares me. This is the first time in my entire life that I have no idea what life will be like in the next year. What will life be like without Felicity? I. Have. No. Idea.
At all.
I've been making some plans for 2018. I mean, besides the wedding coming up on January 20th.
But even with these hopes and plans for next year, I have no idea what it's gonna be like.
And of course that scares me! Wouldn't that scare you?
excited for Christmas?
scared of next year?



<3 <3 I love these pictures!! And don't worry, I'm scared with you. xx
ReplyDeletethanks so much!
Deleteaweee. we can dive into the unknown together <3
I think my wedding kinda burst the Christmas feeling *hugs* I am sorry for doing that.
ReplyDelete*waves hand*
Me! I am scared of what 2018 might bring! I am getting married right away and then I'm off. To begin a life and live in a world I know nothing about. Who knows where I will be or what will have changed by next Christmas.
But remember, the Bible reminds us "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself."
God's got 2018 in the palm of His hand. It's going to be quite the ride.
Life is often called a journey, "the journey of life." Usually when referred to in these terms it is also understood that it is "a weary pilgrimage." Why not call it a voyage of discovery and take it in the spirit of happy adventure? - Laura Ingalls Wilder
naughty wedding. *winks*
DeleteNEXT CHRISTMAS!? let's not even think about it ;P
<333333333333333333333
these photos are so cute!!!!
ReplyDeletecrazy that it's christmas and 2018!! WOW.
i have no idea what 2018 is going to bring for me either . . . yikers.
thanks! <3
DeleteIKR!? EEP
Those pictures are cute. :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't life crazy? Who knows what life will be like by the time next Christmas rolls around!
hehe <3
DeleteIt's a crazy life for sure. O.O
These pictures are so cute! Yikes 2018! The only thing that stays the same is that life is always changing.
ReplyDelete<333
DeleteLove the pictures!! *I did good one the last one* *winks*
ReplyDeleteyou did do good ;D
DeleteI think 2018 is going to bring some new things to me, too. There'll be the new things with photography, coupled with two big vacations, probably. ;) AND I'll be graduating, and entering into adulthood! People I my age will be going into college, and I'll be... Doing what, getting a job? IDK. What'll I do with myself, anyway? xP
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Christmas sure is coming! ^___^ Just gotta get together the rest of my cheesy gifts for my family. xP
let's embrace new things together! *hugs*
DeleteI had no plans after graduation either. It took me awhile to figure out my life, and I haven't completely done that yet. But hey! God's got this. ;P
Eeeeppp only five more days! xP
Darling pictures!!! Love you "Peanut". Praying for us all in the new year!!God will take care of us! <333
ReplyDelete<333333333
DeleteI am definitely nervous about this coming year...so many things are up in the air right now! Not knowing where I will be working or living has made me completely dependent on God... Which is where we should always be! I must say I have already learned so much these last few weeks! Learning to trust God completely with my future and lean completely on Him... He will guide us through this new year of life! Praying for all of us as we all embark into unknown territory!
ReplyDeleteI feel kinda like the pioneers - taking off into the unknown. XD
DeleteTime has gone by so fast. I am glad you are doing well! Also really love that second picture, it's super cute
ReplyDeleteI know! Time just flies!
DeleteThanks!! <3
Cute pictures! I'm looking forward to the new year and everyone coming for the wedding!
ReplyDeleteXD XD XD
Delete