Grace Anne, over at Totally Graced is doing something called "Thankfulness Thursday" for the month of November.
I seen that she did it last year, but by the time I came across her blog it was the end of November and too late to join.
I know my life has been super busy, but I really want to at least try to do this this year.
So, I'll just dive right into this, and you can click the links if you want the details about it. *winks*
- my job - I know, I only work once a week, for two and a half hours. It's not much. But I'm making a small amount of money (and I used to make none!), that really helps with my sister getting married. I would never say no to standing in a wedding, but let me tell y'all - YOU NEED LOTS OF MONEY. I love my job. I just clean. But I enjoy the quiet time, the drive there, the drive home. Yesterday I was actually mad that I live so close to where I clean - the drive is just too short. *winks*
- my phone. I know, it seems like I shouldn't be thankful for something so odd. But I am. Without my phone, I got along fine, that is true. But now I can talk to my cousins way more, even though they don't live near me. They make my life complete. My relationship with my dearest cousin has grown so much since I got my phone. I don't know how I ever lived without her <3
- leaves. all the beauty of fall. <333
- Music. Wedding planning can be stressful (not to mention the shower!) but music helps me de-stress.
- yarn to knit with. It's been way too long since I've had the pleasure of actaully sitting down to knit. It's so relaxing. I had no yarn, and I was dying to make some washcloths. Then my aunt ordered some from me. <333 Now I've been knitting every chance I get, and I'll also be making some money from it. Talk about awesome. *winks* also, I'm in love with the yarn she got.
- friends. I used to think I was friendless. But I've been finding out that that is the most untrue thing I've ever thought. I have so many friends and I love them all. <3 thanks for sticking with me, guys.


:') Oh my goodness, I am so glad that you did this, Daminika! I love it! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you loved it <3
DeleteYay! I'm glad I fulfilled your need to knit wash cloths! Lol. I love homemade wash cloths and mine are all getting too old and holey. 💜
ReplyDeleteHehe XD
DeleteBtw, I have three done and I haven't even started on the second roll of yarn... So it looks like I'll be getting six washcloths made for sure ;) we'll see if I can get any more than that.
Being thankful for even a little bit of work is something to be proud of!
ReplyDeleteIt is a good thing to love your job :)
DeleteLOVE!
ReplyDeleteXD
DeleteENJOYED!~ You're little cuz, Kylie
ReplyDeleteGLAD!
DeleteEnjoyed this! <3 Those are all great things!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed! :)
DeleteEnjoyed reading this!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad :)
DeleteI just recently finished some washcloths, too. :) Fun little things to knit, huh? ;P
ReplyDeleteuh-huh ;P
Delete