Because this Thursday is Thanksgiving Day, this post was actually scheduled. I'm a busy duck on Thanksgiving. *winks*
- Family. I know that everybody says they are thankful for family on Thanksgiving. But I really am, and I just couldn't leave out my awesome family! *winks* my parents are the greatest. I love my grandparents to pieces. My siblings are my best friends. my aunts and uncles are just amazing. and those cousins of mine - I would never want to find out what life would be like without them. Especially those 1-2-3 cousins. *grins*
- The mountains. gotta love those mountains. and when I see them all covered in snow, I just want to jump in a pickup and go! With a thermos of coffee of course *winks* one of these days, I will convince my cousins to join me on a trip to the snow-covered mountains just to sit around a fire, drink coffee and freeze to death. Doesn't that sound soooo fun!? maybe we would go sledding too??
- My stuffed donkey. Shhhhhh (also my stuffed penguin)
- Socks.
- Soft shirts.
- Pretzels.
- A bedroom. it's actually a horrible looking place that I sleep in, but it' mine and it's warm. *winks*
- Kirsten. I know I already said 'family' and I made a point to mention my '1-2-3 Cousins' but Kirsten deserves mentioning on her own. *inserts a million hearts*
- "Roberta". my pen pal. my friend. I love her so much. *inserts a million more hearts*
- Saunas. though I haven't taken a sauna since my NH trip back in May, I'm still very much thankful that they are a thing. I guess it's the Finn in me. *winks*
Just so you know, starting tomorrow - I am diving head first into Christmas, and you can't stop me! I've waited long enough. Hello peppermint mocha's, Christmas music, Christmas lights, Christmas shopping, bell's ringing in the stores.


Family. Mountains. Sauna's. Best things ever <3
ReplyDeleteThe bestest
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving! 💙
ReplyDeleteHAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWW you're way too sweet!!! So thankful for you too, "Donna"! <3333333333333333333333
EEEPP DID YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!?
Deleteactually you're the sweet one. <3333333333333333333333333333
Happy Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDelete;P
DeleteAwesome things to be thankful for. Getting caught up on my reading, my phone is being dumb with my blogger in there. :p
ReplyDelete;P
DeleteLoved this list! And yes... Christmas is here. Planning, present making, baking, reading, cocoa sipping, Christmas carols, the whole happy, cozy thing! I love Christmas time!
ReplyDeleteRejoicing in hope,
Bri from forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com
I am so looking forward to the Christmas season <33333333333
DeleteThank you for doing this all month, Daminika!
ReplyDeleteOh you're welcome! It was fun :D
Delete