Ok, guys. 2017 has been going by WAY TOO FAST. How do we stop it!?
How can November be over!? Just yesterday I was planning a trip to NH for the month of May. And now you tell me it's almost December?! You've got to be kidding me.
November. Uhhhhhhhh. *mind is blank* I guess I'll just have to use the photo dump to help me remember what happened! *laughs*
P H O T O D U M P:
did some knitting and writing.
oh yes. Coffee. I wouldn't be living if I didn't make at least one trip to the coffee shop this month! (just so you know, don't go on Sunday. They're super busy and the workers know a lot of the people who go, so they chat forever and ever and you're sitting in line like HURRY UP.)
ice cream is life.
oh! went shopping with the other bridesmaids and ended up sitting at a coffee shop for at least an hour, and got paid a huge compliment from a lady who was there. (I actually got tea, in case you were wondering *winks*)
our church had the nut auction. I got some yarn, a shirt, and a record.
here's a food pic for y'all.
all five of us on one couch/love seat. watching a movie. <3
we took this little cutie wedding shopping with us because her mom couldn't find a babysitter.
oh yeah! and the bro got his first buck!!! how cool is that!?
ok so, my aunts, Marissa and Marita, finally got their own place and we helped them move in. Plus did a lot of visiting. in the first six days that they lived there, I visited six times. But I didn't go once a day!
(oh yes, and Josiah came to visit and these two lovebirds kinda helped *winks*)
nothing like a candle burning in a new house, freshly moved in, and all the lights off. <3
mocha truffle! Sadly, I was/is sick and I couldn't enjoy it. *frowns*
now this I could enjoy!! *a million hearts*
Eponine, climbing through our bedroom window. 'Cause we don't have a screen. *laughs*
driving. <3
visiting Marissa and Marita once again. <33 (I'm so in love with their house, I may have to move in *laughs*)
pic with Kirsty on Thanksgiving Day. <333
Thanksgiving dinner *lots of love here*
drinking coffee in the unusually warm Thanksgiving weather.
and we somehow managed to play a game with the lovebirds. *winks*
it's not Thanksgiving without at least one pumpkin pie! <3
ME 'N MY BLUE CHAIR.
coffee on black friday. (first peppermint mocha of the Christmas season)
with Thanksgiving gone, it's now time for CHRISTMAS!!!!
and then we had Felicity's bridal shower! <3 It was tea-party themed, and I actually think we may have pulled it off. *winks*
bride with all the bridesmaids, plus personal attendant. <3 Mother, with all her girls <333
and the bride with the gifts she got showered with!! <3
my tootsie-roll. she's getting so big!
one game we had at the shower. *smiles*
and it was over! done! WE DIIIIIDDD IT!!
chocolate peppermint milkshake. I waited two years for this thing! (it's a seasonal shake, and they decided to try something new last year, but nobody liked it. Even I was upset about it *winks*)
at the aunts' once again. *laughs*
look at these two! They're adorable! <3
supper date with the family. Even our new big brother. <3
Well, there you have it. Josiah left yesterday. I go to work today. And life will go on.
First Christmas, then New Years, and then *dies* THE WEDDING. But even worse -- then Felicity moves three-thousand miles away! *sobs*
How was your month? Thanksgiving? (the long weekend tired me out. lol)
Excited for Christmas!?































































Always love your photo dumps!
ReplyDeleteVery excited for Christmas!
I can't wait till January BECAUSE I GET A PUPPY!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333
hahahahaha. PATIENTS! ;D
DeleteDUDE I LOVE THESE FOR REALS. you probably do the best photo dumps ever.
ReplyDeleteAWWW THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! i was actually wondering if I should keep doing them next year?? I guess I shall. thanks to your beautiful comment <3
DeletePsh! Lovebirds?! We helped! Did you see us hanging up the curtains and sheets over windows? *flexes muscles* Without us you would have been lost *wink*
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I am getting married and moving in just a short while.. yikes! I don't think it will hit me until I am married, moved away, and living there for like 6 months.
Always love your photo dumps!
Incidentally, we had to fix those sheets. *eyes to the ceiling* You lovebirds were so twitterpated you didn't hang them up correctly. *hahahaahahaahahahahahaahaha*
DeleteYES LOVEBIRDS! uhhh. I seen you try to have Josiah lift you until he finally realized what I knew the whole time - he's tall enough to reach that. LOL!
Delete*sobs* I'll come visit you as soon as possible!!!
oh yes. and then we had to fix the sheets. *laughs*
DeleteLOL! He just wanted to pick me up *rolls eyes*
DeleteEnjoyed! Wow is it really the last day of November? Yikes! *Stop to take a breath*
ReplyDeleteI KNOW RIGHT!? *dies*
DeleteENJOYED! ^___^
ReplyDeleteHaha, our window doesn't have a screen either. ;P Cats must like window ledges, 'cause this is familiar. *winks* Although I don't actually like our cat IN my room.
Wait, were you taking a picture while driving?! *tisks* xP
I need some more pumpkin pie sometime soon. ;D
Definitely looks like you pulled that shower off! *high-five*
Ooh, chocolate peppermint milkshake! <3 I saw Chick-fil-A has a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake, or something, which I so must try! *grins*
Thanksgiving was good, now for Christmas! Everyone now has my complete approval to get into the Christmas spirit now. *winks and sticks out tongue* We haven't done any sort of decorating (with our meager supply) yet. The last couple days, besides today, I've wanted to go get a Christmas tree. Like, *I* wanted to drive to the store and pick one up, with siblings along to help. xD That would be so fun tho...
hahahaha, my cat is in my room all the time. I let her in whenever I think she might be lonely. It's wet and cold outside, poor thing. ;P
Deleteuhm. yeah.... the one and only time I did that! XP
PUMPKIN PIE <33333
*high-five* thanks. I thought it looked nice :D
Oooooohhhh TRY IT!!!! sadly, I don't believe it could be as good as BV but hey ;P
THANKS! I'M SO INTO CHRISTMAS NOW ;P we decorate the day after Thanksgiving. But we don't have our tree yet. We're gonna get it next Saturday or something. I'm so impatient HAHAHAHA
hahaha, that would be fun! We go to a farm as a family and pick out the tree together. It's so fun. <3
Enjoyed your pictures! Yes, you did great on the shower. Even tho I blabbed to much and kind of embarrassed myself!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Auntie :D
DeleteHahaha, but we love you ;P
I had a Awesome moth!!!!~ Your cuz Kylie
ReplyDelete*Month*
ReplyDeleteWow, that pretzel tho xDDD Your blog is gorgeous, Damnika!!! I'm new here *waves*
ReplyDeleteIt was sooo good!! And only $2!
DeleteAww thanks :D *waves*