I was tagged by Kylie @ My Simple Life for the Favorite Fall Outfits Tag.
This was a lot of fun. Thanks for tagging me, Cuz! <33
*I can't take credit for owning every single article of clothing, 'cause - SISTERS* *winks*
Rules:
~You have to do at least four outfits (the more the better)
~ Has to be your favorite outfits *whispers - I probably broke this rule - wink*
~ If you're not having fun doing the tag, don't do it
~ You have to tag at least one person
I tag:
Natasha @ Simple Things
Marita @ When I Hear Music
Katie @ The Kitkat Studio
have fun!
favorite outfit?











I love these!! The sweaters are so cute and the fringe boots are so boho! I can't wait til it's cold enough here to wear coats. :D Happy Fall!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love my sweaters and those fringe boots are one of my favorites!
DeleteOh I know how you feel. It felt like summer would never end! But it finally did, so don't give up. ;P
Happy Fall to you too! :D
Ohhh I love these <3 This is a cool tag!
ReplyDeleteEllie
www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com
Thanks! <3 Oooh! I should've tagged you!! Well, consider yourself tagged. ;P Go ahead and do it if you want. :D
DeleteOoh, love it! Thanks for tagging me! =D
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite would have to be the forth one! So cute! It must be really nice having two sisters to share clothes with For some reason I don't share clothes with my sisters that much. I guess we just have our "own" stuff. ;P And I suppose we don't all wear the same sizes anyway. The thing I borrow most often is probably shoes- from Shantelle, 'cause we're like the same shoe size. ;)
Hehe! You're welcome =D
DeleteI love that one too! I need to wear it one of these days. :) Oh yes, it's wonderful. But I should really start buying new clothes so I can get along without them and their clothes when they move on with their lives. ;P Felicity is smaller than me and LaKaysha, she mostly shares with Liberty (crazy world this is. when did my baby sister get so big!? I can even wear some of her shirts!) I can't wear any of Felicity's jeans, but the rest we share. ;P And shoes - LaKaysha is like a half size bigger, but for the most part we can share. Those brown cowboy boots are actually "ours" ;P (I say "cowboy" boots because they were actually Jeff and Aili's boys. shhhhhh)
LOVE!
ReplyDeleteI love the fifth one! *dies*
*laughs*
Deleteaww these are all so pretty!!! cute cute cute <3 <3
ReplyDeleteawww thanks!! <3 <3 <3
DeletePretty! I like the dress, I love floral! :) Also the lace shirt is cute!
ReplyDeleteI love floral too! (and it's LaKaysha's dress. Sadly ;P)
DeleteI LOVE the 3rd and 4th best!!! Soooooooo, cute!~ You're little cuz, Kylie
ReplyDeleteXD
DeleteThese are super cute outfits Daminika! Thanks for tagging me! It looks like so much fun! If I can get someone to take pictures of my outfits I'll do it! ;)
ReplyDelete♥Katie
www.thekitkatstudio/blogspot.com
Thanks Katie! <3
DeleteI hope you find someone to take pictures! ;)
The second one I so cute! Love the cardigan <3
ReplyDeleteJazzy - http://thrivinghope.blogspot.com
Thanks! It's my favorite cardigan! <3 The color kills me ;P
Delete