i want to live
without life feeling meaningless
life I'm not afraid
where i can love freely
how people will see the real me
with total abandon
like there's a burning purpose
where i'm a free spirit
and can laugh with joy
with undoubting assurance
like i'm a princess
where human opinion doesn't matter
without regrets holding me back
like i'm overflowing
how God intended
by: Natasha H.
top picture pc: sister felicity
bottom picture pc: cousin tyrel
beautiful words credit: cousin natasha
P.S. Life has been crazy, and I can't figure out how to get the Q&A video in my post, so I'm just gonna have to type out all my answers. Which might take a while, with this crazy life I have right now. But it will be coming, at some point. Someday. *winks*



I'm honored that you wanted to use this for your post! <3333
ReplyDeleteIt'll be fun to read the Q&A whenever you do post it! :)
It's beautiful. <33333
DeleteYeahhhhhhh..... no idea when I'll get around to that :P
Life has been crazy hasn't it? Love and miss you sista!
ReplyDeleteThe craziest. Miss you too!!!<3333333
DeleteLove this <3
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!! :):)
ReplyDeleteHow God intended. <3
ReplyDeleteSweet!~ You're little cousin, Kylie
ReplyDelete<33333
Delete