songs like:
Leap of Faith by Lionel Cartwright
Why is it that, with his 90s hair, he's just the cutest thing that ever happened? You can't help but love Lionel. <3
Walk on Faith by Mike Reid
This song just says "90s". <33
Daddy Never Was the Cadillac Kind by Confederate Railroad
Jesus and Mama by Confederate Railroad
For Crying Out Loud by Davis Daniel
Still Got a Crush on You by Davis Daniel
Till I See You Again by Kevin Welch
Ok. So I love this song beyond words, but the guy? *shudders* I can hardly stand to look at him!
Every Little Thing by Carlene Carter
I Fell In Love by Carlene Carter
I Try To Think About Elvis by Patty Loveless
Timber I'm Falling In Love by Patty Loveless
Wink by Neal McCoy
Young Love by The Judds
Grandpa by The Judds
Live Until I Die by Clay Walker
You're Beginning to Get to Me by Clay Walker
Livin' On Love by Alan Jackon
Little Bitty by Alan Jackson
This song! <33 When I was jus ta little girl, we'd go to my Great-Aunt and Uncle's house, and everyone would sit around, and they'd sing. This song - in my mind - has somehow become the "family's song". And, when I hear Alan Jackson sing it, and he says "a six pack of beer" I'm like, WAHT!? Then, I remember "six pack of 'Dew" isn't the original words. *laughs* but I love that we sing it that way. When I was little, Mountain Dew was THE best pop - according to all the "big kids". Now it's my turn to be the "big kid" to all those little cousins of mine, I tell them Coke is the best. *laughs*
Buicks to the Moon by Alan Jackson
Run by George Strait
Carried Away by George Strait
Watching Airplanes by Gary Allen
Man to Man by Gary Allen
I Thought it was You by Doug Stone
Little Houses by Doug Stone
Western Skies by Chris LeDoux
She Thanked the Cowboy for the Ride by Chris LeDoux
I would add more videos to this post, but I'm running out of time to right this before I leave on vacation. So, do me a favor and look up all the songs I missed. ;P
Do you love the 90s?
What did you think of these songs?
Live Until I Die by Clay Walker
You're Beginning to Get to Me by Clay Walker
Livin' On Love by Alan Jackon
Little Bitty by Alan Jackson
This song! <33 When I was jus ta little girl, we'd go to my Great-Aunt and Uncle's house, and everyone would sit around, and they'd sing. This song - in my mind - has somehow become the "family's song". And, when I hear Alan Jackson sing it, and he says "a six pack of beer" I'm like, WAHT!? Then, I remember "six pack of 'Dew" isn't the original words. *laughs* but I love that we sing it that way. When I was little, Mountain Dew was THE best pop - according to all the "big kids". Now it's my turn to be the "big kid" to all those little cousins of mine, I tell them Coke is the best. *laughs*
Buicks to the Moon by Alan Jackson
Run by George Strait
Carried Away by George Strait
Watching Airplanes by Gary Allen
Man to Man by Gary Allen
I Thought it was You by Doug Stone
Little Houses by Doug Stone
Western Skies by Chris LeDoux
She Thanked the Cowboy for the Ride by Chris LeDoux
I would add more videos to this post, but I'm running out of time to right this before I leave on vacation. So, do me a favor and look up all the songs I missed. ;P
Do you love the 90s?
What did you think of these songs?


LOVE!!!!!!! 💓💕 These songs bring back so many memories.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love! *Dies*
*dies with you*
DeleteLove the 90's! Especially Doug Stone and Patty Loveless!
ReplyDeleteJust simple clean words and music :)
;P
DeleteI don't think I know any of these... I guess we're not as much of music people as others. ;P Well, I've probably heard some of these, like maybe Tell Me about the Good Old Days.
ReplyDeleteI like the Patty Loveless one. ;D
I really like that Patty Loveless song! And The Judds XD
Delete... reminds me of my dating days!! ;) Great memories!! :) <3
ReplyDeleteXD
Delete<3
ReplyDelete<3
DeleteI really like Grandpa. It reminds me of a simpler time. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm talking about the song...but I do really like both my grandpas too! ;P
DeleteLol. I knew what you meant ;P
Delete