These days I listen to my Pandora a lot, so here's a peek inside my radios. *grins*
My Most Listened to Stations:
- Scotty McCreery Radio
- "Daddy's Time" Radio
- Disney (1,2,3 and 4 *laughs*)
- We Are One Radio
- Natalie Grant Radio
- Paul Petersen Radio
- Rodney Atkins Radio
- Annette Funicello Radio
- Josh Turner Radio
- Paul & Paula Radio
- Susan Raye Radio
My Most Loved Singers:
- Ricky Nelson
- Scotty McCeery
- Annette Funicello
- Frankie Avalon
- Paul Petersen
- Carlene Carter
- George Strait
- Eddie Hodges
My Bestest Songs:
- Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw
- Step by Step by Eddie Rabbitt
- Something To Be Proud Of by Montgomery Gentry
- International Harvester by Craig Morgan
- We Are One by Angeligue Kidjo (from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride)
- Let's Get Together by Annette Funicello & Tommy Sands
- Hometown Girl by Josh Turner
- It Ain't Me Babe by Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon
- Ever Little Thing by Carlene Carter
- Hey Paula by Paul & Paula
- Funny Little Butterflies by Patty Duke
- Carolina Eyes by Scotty McCeery
- I've Told Every Little Star by Linda Scott
- To Know Him Is To Love Him by The Teddy Bears
Most Memorable Songs:
- La Bamba by Ritchie Valens
- Come on Let's Go by Ritchie Valens
- Peggy Sue and Peggy Sue Got Married by Buddy Holly
- Stop The World (And Let Me Off) by Susan Raye
- Once Open a Time In New York City by Huey Lewis (from Oliver and Company)
- Upside Down by Jack Johnson (from Curious George)
- I Fell In Love by Carlene Carter
- L.A. International Airport by Susan Raye
- Girl by Davy Jones
- Uh-Oh, I'm Falling In Love Again by Little Peggy March
Most Annoying Songs:
- Runaround Sue by Dion
- It's My Party by Leslie Gore
- White on White by Danny Williams
- Islands In The Stream by Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
- Strawberry Wine by Deana Cater
I know there are super annoying songs that my Pandora plays over and over, no matter how many times I down thumb. But I just can't think of them. *laughs* But believe me, they are there. ;P
I hope you enjoyed a peek into my radio.
Please remember. This is my Pandora. There are other singers and songs that I just love but I just don't listen to them on Pandora. *winks*
Know any of these songs or singers?
P.S. I may not reply to your comments for a few days, cause I'm off on an adventure. *wink* (i'm going to visit my Aunite A and Uncle T)










Josh Turner and Scotty McCreery are my favorite! :D My favorite country singers. But I don't know very many. ;P
ReplyDeleteOoh, have fun on your adventure! ;D
They are good singers. Their voices! *dies*
DeleteI did! ;D
Yes!! How could I know you and not know any of these singers? *laughs inside myself*
ReplyDeleteYou'd have to b crazy. ;P
Delete:D :) love! Some of these singers, tho..... Ahem. *Cough*
ReplyDeleteYou know how different we can be when it comes to music.. Lol Ricky Nelson, George Strait and Josh Turner are amazing, tho. So we agree on those ;)
Oh, and I LOVE the Teddy Bears singing 'To Know Him is to Love Him' 💜
DeleteNothing is like Ricky... ;P
DeleteI know! It's simply the bestest!! <333
DeleteI know very few of these. . But I do know some from being around you;)
ReplyDelete*winks back*
ReplyDelete