A friend from church gave me this really cute red jacket for my birthday! (though I won't be seventeen until Friday) Isn't it wonderful!? My oldest sister, Felicity, isn't too sure about it because it's a little old fashioned -- which makes me nervous about wearing it.
![]() |
| *The hat I am wearing in these pictures is my newest crochet project* |
Would you wear this jacket?






I think it's darling!!! :)
ReplyDelete=D
DeleteI think it's really cute! And you look really cute in it! :) I wouldn't dare wear it, but that's because I don't trust my judgment...anything bold in any way scares me to death. ;)
ReplyDeleteReally? Thank you!! =D
DeleteOoh just trust yourself! Only you know what you like to wear!
I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it!! :D
DeleteThat is so cute! You should totally wear it! :D And I love your hat too- how did you make that?!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was cute! But was a tad nervous about it. I think I'll try find a church outfit to go with it for this Sunday. ;)
DeleteOoh the hat is easy! Well -- actually, that's like the fourth time I've tried to make a hat like that over the years. Finally I figured out that the yarn makes a difference as to how you make it. Mostly I copied a hat I got from a cousin. Her grandma had made it. :) You crochet in rounds instead of rows.
It is!
DeleteInteresting... I should learn how to crochet that sometime. After I master the basics. :P
It's lovely! And that hat is darling, too!
ReplyDeleteoliviakfisher.blogspot.com
Thanks! About both ;P
DeletePsh! I never said a word, crazy lady! Your coming up with your own stories LOL
ReplyDeleteI like it! Looks like you ;)
Ha, ha!! You LOOKED at it! I always know when you're thinking "I wouldn't wear that." ;P
DeleteJust because it isn't my style doesn't mean a thing deary ;)
DeleteIt is too bold for me, but it looks very nice on you :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteI think it is pretty and striking! LOVE iT!
ReplyDeleteAww!!! THANK YOU!! <3
DeleteI think it's way cute on you!!! Wear it! <3
ReplyDeletelol! I DID!! =D Yesterday. (to the 50s diner) ;P
DeleteIt's cute!
ReplyDelete=D
DeleteI love it !
ReplyDelete