Maybe you've noticed that I've mentioned a few times that I graduated? Well, I did! I wanted to share the pictures my sister took sooner, but I couldn't until we had the announcements sent out... (For those family members who are reading this and haven't gotten one yet: DON'T PANIC!! You'll get one soon ;P)
I have to admit, that when Felicity started to dress me up retro I was nervous. I mean, sure I love retro things, but who looks like that on their graduation announcements? My hair really made me nervous. But I guess I can't hide who I am ;P So, I let her take my pictures with my hair in "victory rolls". :)
'Course she took way more, but this is already a lot ;)
What do y'all think?




















I like! ;) I loved how your hair turned out! *pats self on back*
ReplyDeletehaha! ;P
DeleteLove them! All beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks :D
DeleteBeautiful girl of mine :)
ReplyDeleteHello Daminika,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Salomé and I'm fourteen.
I'm a christian homeschooler who lives in France, in Normandy.
I have four sister (soon five!) (16, 11, 8 and 7) and two brothers (4 and 2).
I'm so excited to have my new sister!
I'm baptized and LOVE Jesus above all.
I would like to be a nurse in neonatology because I love babies.
I like old-fashioned dresses like you (:
I love singing and playing guitar.
I do swimming and gymnastics.
My favorite hobbies: knitting, making pasties, writing letters, and reading.
I like your blog, you are really nice (:
I think we can do pen pals.
This is a little bit of my life! (:
Love in Jesus.
Salomé
ps: Sorry, I can't send you a photo of me, it doesn't work ):
Hi! Welcome to my blog, and I'm glad you have enjoyed reading it! Thanks for commenting and sharing some about yourself. :)
DeleteDo you happen to have a blog? :)
Hi, I don't have a blog now but maybe soon. My family have a blog: jeanlucetdebora.blogspot.fr (sadly, it's in french (: ).
DeleteYou can write to me on this address email: jldnakars@gmail.com and if you give me yours, I can send you a photo of me (:
Love.
Salomé
okay! :D I'm getting ready to leave on a short vacation right now, but I'll try e-mailing you when I get back! =D
Delete~Daminika
I really like the pic of you carry your shoes. I like them all, of course, but that one looks so natural. :)
ReplyDeleteReally? I thought I looked weird, because I was laughing! ;P
DeleteI love your outfit! Your pictures turned out quite lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D I'm actually wearing LaKaysha's dress and Felicity's shoes! lol! ;P
DeleteIsn't it nice when you can borrow your sister's\mom's clothes and shoes? :D
DeleteYes! :D
Deletethese are absolutely GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeletelove,
arushee
Thank you! :D And thanks so much for commenting :)
DeleteThanks :D
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful! Congratulations Godchild:)!They are all so nice it's hard to choose,however I really like the first one and the one with the shoes.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Thanks! and Thanks ;P
Delete