Here are just a few; I've done more, but I'll have to share those in a different post. :)
![]() |
| This dress I made for a my cousins baptism gown :) |
![]() |
| This set I made for my hope chest, when I get one ;) |

This blanket I made for fun
but ended up giving it to my aunt for her newest baby (of the time) I've also made it in white for another cousin's baptism ;)
This dress and headband I think I still have (when you move, things tend to get lost), though, to tell you the truth, I'd rather not. :)
I've tried to sell it, but nobody bought it... guess it goes for a gift or in my someday hope chest. :)
Just today, I finished a sweater, but I don't have any pictures of it yet... next time ;)
~Daminika









They are all beautiful! God has blessed you with such a gift :) Keep sharing it with others .... I love that you learned how to crochet and knit! :):)
ReplyDeleteWow, those are really good!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteYes, these are very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely my Darling! Have I ever mentioned how amazing you are?!
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you all! :D
ReplyDelete