I have no idea if you guys even care about what books I got in 2019, but here's a book haul anyway *winks*
It was a little hard to remember all the way back to the beginning of the year and try to think of which books I already had and which ones I got after the new year. So, these are the books I came up with, though there was probably more. Next year I'm going to write the year in the books I get so I can remember better for next time xP (if there even is a next time)
2 0 1 9 b o o k h a u l:
Shall we start with the Louis L'Amours?
|| Borden Chantry
|| To Tame a Land
|| Son of a Wanted Man
|| Ride the River
|| Sackett
|| Mojave Crossing
|| The Lonesome Gods
my local area has a used bookstore where you can bring in books for credit, so that's where all of these came from. I probably paid a grand total of $2ish for all these *winks* some of them I've read before, but I still need to read these ones so I can mark out all the language. *winks*
Janette Oke's:
|| A Searching Heart
|| A Quiet Strength
|| When Calls the Heart
Got this for free at the used bookstore that I've already mentioned xP Haven't read it yet. Some people I know love this series while others find it boring. comment down below what you think!
|| New Horizons by Lois Gladys Leppard
I'm working on collecting the entire Mandie series, so of course I got this when I was using credit at a local used bookstore! (I currently have bought every Mandie book the bookstore had am waiting for someone to bring in more xP)
Rosanna M. White:
|| The Reluctant Duchess
I ordered this book on Amazon, for a good price, because I had the first book in this series and had read it quite a few times and wanted to own the rest.
|| A Lady Unrivaled
I bought this book at the Christian bookstore because, duh. It was the only one I needed to complete the series! (also, can I just say, this is my favorite series, second only to Seasons of the Heart by Janette Oke)
|| An Hour Unspent
This one, I haven't actually read, since it's the last in it's series, but I've loved other books by this author, so I couldn't pass it up (only $5!? could you pass it up??) Someday I'll get the first two books, and then I'll be able to read this series.
|| When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin
I love this series, so when I seen this book on sale at the Christian bookstore, of course I bought it! One of these days I'll get the first two.
|| Love Defined by Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird
I usually don't like these kinds of books, but my aunt gave me this one, and I actually liked it a lot. I wouldn't mind having my of the Girl Defined books.
|| The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen
I read this book quite some time ago, and i remember enjoying it, so when I was trying to use up some credit at a local used bookstore, I decided to add it to my collection.
|| Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz
I was given this book by a dear friend (for my birthday) and I loooved it <3333
|| The Orphan's Wish by Melanie Dickerson.
This book I ordered on Amazon one time when I was making an order and it told me I could get free shipping if I spent a certain amount. Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually "falls" for that and ends up buying way more than you planned to *laughs*. Anyway, it ended up it didn't qualify for free shipping, but I got it anyway. I started reading it, and well. I got extremely bored and sat it down. I'll pick it up again one of these days, and it does look nice on my shelf next to my other Melanie Dickerson book. *smiles*
Hope you enjoyed this random post! And Merry Christmas, y'all!!!










I added a few books to my shelf this year as well, though nowhere near as many as you did. Unless I'm mistaken. *Winks*
ReplyDeleteAnd it's so much fun to get them cheap!! I got one book for $1 and another for 25¢. Yes, I got a book for 25¢. I couldn't pass THAT up!
Ah, I love "To Tame A Land" and "Ride The River"!!!
ReplyDeleteThis was a fun post! Books are just fun ^__^
ReplyDelete