hello, dear followers!
It hasn't even been a year and . . .
B A N G ! ! !
I'm back! How does that make you feel? happy? well, I'm glad!
I suddenly had the urge to blog again. I've missed this. I've missed you guys. So. here i am.
A lot has happened since I went away. Some things I'm saving for posts all of their own. Cause you know I can't go on a trip to New Hampshire without sharing moments with you. Yup, this girl went to New Hampshire again. You'd think my grandparents would get tired of me crashing at their house. But. Guess not. They always tell me to come back soon! and "that one cousin" who lives with my grandparents . . . he's never once told me to get lost. *laughs*
A lot has happened since I went away. Some things I'm saving for posts all of their own. Cause you know I can't go on a trip to New Hampshire without sharing moments with you. Yup, this girl went to New Hampshire again. You'd think my grandparents would get tired of me crashing at their house. But. Guess not. They always tell me to come back soon! and "that one cousin" who lives with my grandparents . . . he's never once told me to get lost. *laughs*
So, I went this year. But a slightly different time of year than the other two years I've gone.
If you've been here long, you'll know that my last two trips to New Hampshire were around Memorial Day. But, this trip was in March. Not the best time of year to visit New England because it was kind of cold, but hey we managed to do some pretty awesome things. Including a day-trip to Boston. But that's for another post. *winks*
Felicity moved home!!! Literally, her and Josiah moved in with us and "stole" my bedroom. So LaKaysha and I are currently sleeping in the living room, which is... an adventure. xP but they'll soon have their own place and life will go back to "normal". But, is life ever normal?
I'm an auntie! Though I don't know yet if I have a niece or a nephew, but come November I will get to hold and kiss and hug and love and spoil that little one <3 Sometimes when I feel 'em kick my hand I want to cry I love 'em so much. <33333
one of my million cousins got married! one from my age group too. the one I that "made" me wait to do all the big things in life so he could join me. I had to "wait" for him to do Confirmation. Had to wait for him to go through Drivers Ed... the only thing I did without waiting for him was graduate (which felt weird, btw). So hey! That's why I'm still single! I was "waiting" for Dustin. Now that he's out of the way, maybe I'll actually get a boyfriend... #iwish *laughs*
had plenty of adventures. ate plenty of good food. listened to plenty of good music. watched plenty of good shows/movies.
So, life hasn't been so bad.
How 'bout you?
Felicity moved home!!! Literally, her and Josiah moved in with us and "stole" my bedroom. So LaKaysha and I are currently sleeping in the living room, which is... an adventure. xP but they'll soon have their own place and life will go back to "normal". But, is life ever normal?
I'm an auntie! Though I don't know yet if I have a niece or a nephew, but come November I will get to hold and kiss and hug and love and spoil that little one <3 Sometimes when I feel 'em kick my hand I want to cry I love 'em so much. <33333
one of my million cousins got married! one from my age group too. the one I that "made" me wait to do all the big things in life so he could join me. I had to "wait" for him to do Confirmation. Had to wait for him to go through Drivers Ed... the only thing I did without waiting for him was graduate (which felt weird, btw). So hey! That's why I'm still single! I was "waiting" for Dustin. Now that he's out of the way, maybe I'll actually get a boyfriend... #iwish *laughs*
had plenty of adventures. ate plenty of good food. listened to plenty of good music. watched plenty of good shows/movies.
So, life hasn't been so bad.
How 'bout you?
What's happened in your life while I was gone? How's 2019 treating you? Do tell.
Now that I'm back at it, what kind of posts would you like to see from me?
p.s. i updated my about page




Welcome back to the blog world, cousin!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D
DeleteEeeee!! I'm so excited to have you back!! *happy dance*
ReplyDeleteAlso, this auntie is excited to meet the little one too... *heart eyes*
Eepp!!!
DeleteI'm glad you're back to blogging!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're glad ;)
DeleteI apologize for stealing your bedroom! I want to get in to my own place as much as you want your bedroom back *sweaty face*
ReplyDeleteWe're happy to living back home though! Or I am anyway *laughs* I am pretty sure Josiah doesn't mind it. *wink*
So far 2019 has been busy and full and crazy and life changing... pregnancy, moving, organizing, planning a home birth. phew.
Happy to have you back to the blog world!
Ah don't worry about it. Just a small sacrifice for having my little niece or nephew born in my state ;)
DeleteI can tell you're happy! XD
Oh I hear ya. Life has been nuts.
Glad to be back!