Friday, April 6, 2018

Top Ten Songs || Driving


Maybe it's because my grandpa was a trucker.

Maybe it's because we took a road trip to the ranch three weekends each month until I was 2 (and yes I remember it) and at least once a year after that

It's almost like driving is in my blood.

I love road trips.

I love to drive.

And I love songs about driving. They make me happy. They make we want to drive for hours and hours. And they just feel like me.

They feel like summer. Like great times.
They remind me of wonderful memories and they make me want to make more.

I haven't done a "Top Ten" post in a while. And maybe you people don't even care for "top ten" posts.

But I thought it would be fun to share ten songs about driving. I hope some of you take the time to listen to them *winks*


|| Six Days on the Road by Sawyer Brown


|| Brother Highway by Ned LeDoux



|| Convoy by C.W. McCall



|| Driving my Life Away by Eddie Rabbitt



|| Life is a Highway by Chris LeDoux



|| Drive by Alan Jackson



|| Take a Back Road by Rodney Atkins



|| Run by George Strait



|| Take Home, Country Roads by John Denver



|| Roll Your Window Down by Scotty McCreery 




I wanna take a road trip to nowhere. Who's with me? 

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love road trips. <3333
    All of these songs, except maybe Scotty McCreery, *cough* are my favorites <3
    Also Rodney Atkins is 'leeeetle' too modern for me, but it really depends on my mood. ;P
    John Denver, George Strait, Alan Jackson, Eddie Rabbitt, Chris Ledoux.... all amazing singers <3333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I almost didn't put Rodney Atkins and Scotty McCreery. They don't really fit in with all the rest xP

      Delete
  2. I know a few of these! =D Drive, Convoy, and Roll Your Window Down. And I know the John Denver one a little. Heard the chorus before. ;P
    I'LL COME ON THE ROAD TRIP!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the chorus!? How did you get to be this old with only hearing the chorus!?
      I'm just kidding. It's just that that song has been in my life forever and ever. I can't imagine not knowing ;P
      OK GREAT! XD

      Delete
  3. road trips are the best ever.
    yes, john denver! his music was my childhood!
    and drive, by alan jackson, is a great song.
    xx
    mira

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a road trip with you! I love road trips! I'm planning a long road trip! To visit all the revolutionary war parks. Like Valley Forge!~Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!