Wow. April is over!?
And in May I'm going to NH!!! I keep thinking it's far away, and then I look at the calendar. Um? How is it coming up so fast? I still don't even have a suitcase big enough. I'd better get on that *laughs*
A lot happened in April. I don't even remember it all.
I worked for the last time last week, and that's that. Back to where I was a year ago - jobless and going on vacation anyway.
This past weekend was the fullest weekend of the month.
Kirsten and her brother Shiloh came done. We went to the beach, climbed the column, walked around in the rain, went out for pizza, and the next day we went to The Ape Caves. I drove *pats self on back*
I had fun at the caves until about the last hour in there. I didn't know I was that claustrophobic. I think I could do it again though. *winks*
P H O T O D U M P:
holding baby Chrissa for the first time <3
babysitting <333
random trip to BV for a milkshake in the "middle of the night" (10 pm ;P)
deer meat stew at "the aunts". The meet was from Chancy's deer *winks*
One day I went in the barn and found that Liberty's cat seven kittens! ... my cat is big and pregnant too, sooooo.... *winks*
one of my last days at work
randomly went to a coffee shop and got smoothies with LaKaysha. I got Strawberry and she got Mango.
and the days on the barn roof begin <3
Sunday evening around the fire
Caleb <3
Baked bread
Babysat for my aunt and uncle one day
and the Kirsten came and I finallllllyyyyy got to watch this!!!! <333333333333
the next day we headed to the beach (the rest of these pictures are a little out of order xP)
"the twins" (Shiloh and Chancy)
pizza to end the day <3
and then we were off to the Caves the next day
after an hour and a half of wandering around the lower cave, we went back up to the entrance/exit and ate some snacks before heading back down to the upper cave. Mostly because I needed to see some daylight before going back to complete darkness.
After our snacks we headed back underground. And I was fine ate first. And then, after about an hour, I started to feel like I needed to get out. I had no idea I was so claustrophobic. But I was close to panicking for need of light. And then we found the skylight. I could've stood there for hours. But I knew we needed to keep going if I ever wanted to get out. And finally we found the ladder going up through a whole in the roof and we were out. *takes a deep breath of fresh air*
the skylight.
I didn't get any pictures after that, but other people did. There was snow up there and we had to hike back to the parking lot. We all got super wet. Because it was so drippy in the cave and it was raining outside.
Then we piled back in the van, I turned the heat way up, and drove us home.
After church the next day (which was yesterday) we went to Burgerville for lunch, and Kirsten and Shiloh headed home.
And like always I felt empty after Kirsten left xP But I'll be seeing her in New Hampshire, even if it's only for three days. ;P
That's what I did this month! How 'bout you?
Would you go in a cave and climb all over wet rocks for an hour and a half? (three hours if we hadn't gone up before venturing down the next cave)
Mango or Strawberry smoothie?












































































Yay kittens!! That's so fun. We have caves here but I'm not sure I've ever went THAT deep into them. I might get claustrophobic haha.
ReplyDeleteYum mangooo 😋😁
Haha, yeah, I got claustrophobic xP
Deleteyeeeesssss ;P
truthfully i love all the food in this post XD
ReplyDeletebecause food is life XD
DeleteI want to go back to the caves😍😍 I could’ve stayed in there all day😜😂 It was a great weekend😊
ReplyDeleteOk, ok! We'll go back.... someday ;P
DeleteDuchesses kittens are so cute!! <3333
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for Eponine to have hers!
DeleteThe Caves were so amazing! <3 I had so much fun climbing around the caverns, crawling in tunnels, even though I practically got pneumonia from getting soaked to the skin *wink*
ReplyDeleteIt was an awesome weekend. :D <3333
Yeah you and Kirsten were nuts XP
Deleteaww you and chrissa look so alike!! <3
ReplyDeleteloved all of these photos so so much!! your blog is a delight.
aww, really? I've been told Leah looks like me, but never Chrissa. But, they are both my double-second cousins, so it's understandable xP
Deleteawwwww, thanks, Sophy <3
*cries because I loved this post*
ReplyDeleteI miss all those people! I had a dream I was holding Leah last night, and she was smiling up at me. ugh. I am baby deprived. Or I am just crazy. either way, I need Chrissa and Leah.
You take such good pictures! I love them!
And Kirsten's hair *rolls eyes* I want.
*cries because you are*
DeleteYou'll get to have them! I promise!!
Yeahhhhhh right, you take better pictures XP
I know. Wouldn't you just hate her?
Love! Miss you!~Kylie
ReplyDeleteOh the beach! <3 Yeah I've been to those caves... As you know. ;) I don't quite remember if we went in both the upper and lower parts? *shrugs* I like the skylight pic, btw! So cool.
ReplyDeleteThe food <3 Just remembered I still need to make those pretzels! =D
Oh I didn't remember that you went! Lol ;P
DeleteThe skylight was the most beautiful thing xP
You do! XD
Hi, I am Beth! I am new to your blog! I love your blog already! Cool photo dump! You are so pretty!! :)
ReplyDeleteHello, Beth! Welcome to my blog!
DeleteThanks! XP