Friday, February 2, 2018

Photo Dump || January '18 {I'M BACK!!!}


I'M BACK. did y'all miss me?
It actually feels weird to be sitting here at the computer. I had originally thought that I wouldn't start blogging again until Felicity and Josiah were in New Hampshire and I got my life back on track. But, as my cousin pointed out, my life will never get "back on track", it'll just hop onto a new track, and that may take awhile. So if I waited to get back into the blogger world until then... I'd probably be gone for a year! *laughs*

So. Here I am.

January was by far the craziest month of my entire eighteen years.
And it flew by. I snapped my fingers and it was gone. Felicity is now a Mrs. and no longer Miss. I now have a big brother and he's pretty great.

The wedding was beautiful. I didn't trip. I didn't pass out. I didn't cry.
I think I did pretty good. *winks*
blog post about that will come. at some point.

J A N U A R Y    T W O - T H O U S A N D - A N D - E I G H T E E N:

 I somehow managed to get one day of work in before my life blew up. *winks* me, about to drive off ^^


 


 had a baby shower for a cousin. *smiles* 


 coffee at "the aunts" (Marissa and Marita's) 


 ready for church ;P 


 frosty <3


 Joshua <33333333


 me and the sis. 

 doodles

 foooooooooooooooooooooddddd *winks* 


 playing Skip-Bo with our 90s cards, listening to 90s country. *grins* 


 baking bread ;P 


 Pooh Bear <3 (who has read the original Winnie-the-Pooh books? who else loves them just a little too much? *winks*) 


 Eponine broke her leg. *cries* but all's good now. It's all healed. ;P 

 washing dishes for the wedding (Grandma's dishes <3) 

 lunch with the guys *giggles* 

 and then I hung out with Natasha for almost an entire day. Such fun! <3333 

 I don't look very happy in this picture, but ... *laughs* 

 getting my nails done for the wedding. First time ever. *grins* 

 and then we went to Red Robin. I think Felicity's Last Night Out was a success. ;P 

 Mary and Amos brought me my heart! (only to take my babies away again *cries*) 

 greenery for the wedding. 


 and then the flowers came and it started to get real. 


 Cormick <3 

 Cormick and Callen <33333



 had the official "Last Night Out" with guys and girls, at our favorite pizza place <3 



 the day before the wedding was busssssyyyyy. did the flowers in the morning. then decorated the grange for the rest of the day, with rehearsal and rehearsal dinner in there somewhere. PHEW!


 and I'll save the rest for the wedding blog post. *winks* 

Burgerville after church. With the wonderful family <3 

Coffee stop with Natasha 

cleaning my life away *laughs* 

now that Felicity is married, we took the top bunk off and now our room feels so much bigger! 

the newlyweds opening wedding gifts 


and a re-do of cutting the cake 'cause most people missed it at the wedding ;P 


look at my babies!! <33333333333333


watermelon Italian Sodas. <3 


a trip to Cabela's with the aunt and uncle from NH, and Felicity and Josiah is a great way to spend a day *grins* 

oh Callen <3333


once a cleaning lady, always a cleaning lady *winks* 

Cormick <3 


and now Mary and Amos are back at their home in NH. Felicity and Josiah leave tomorrow, and... *sighs*

We'll be fine. 

13 comments:

  1. *crazy, wild emotions*
    Also,YOU may not have cried at the wedding.... but I did. While standing right up front for everyone to see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did. I can't believe you didn't notice. Lip quivering, mascara in danger of running... the works. ;P

      Delete
  2. Glad I got to share in some of theses memories too! ^___^ <333333333
    Enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, looks like yo're having a lot of fun!! I can't wait until I have a sibling that's getting married XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, life certainly hasn't been dull ;D
      But talk about high stress! ':D I'm good now though ;)

      Delete
  4. AWWW!! girl so glad you are't waiting for life to be normal cuz like you said..it won't be :P WHICH IS HARD BUT GOOD. I've got a lot of poems about that lol!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love your poems about that <3333333
      Love you too!

      Delete
  5. I can't wait til the wedding pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always take such nice pictures :D
    Miss you!
    Take a deep breath and relax ;)<3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!