Goodness, people. Will my life ever stop going at 100 mph?
Not long after Felicity and Josiah went home, do you know what I went and did?
Booked tickets to New Hampshire in May.
Again.
I was out there last May - for almost the entire month. And this May, I'm heading back. It's almost becoming a tradition. *laughs* Instead of going to the Church Memorial Day Campout. I head off to New Hampshire. So, we're giving Memorial Day in New England another try. As it was very wet, cold and rather lame last year. Here's to a second chance. *winks*
No. I won't be gone for a month again. *tries not to cry*
But I will be there for two days short of two weeks. *sucks in breath* sounds like way too little of time. But that's how things worked out this year.
My two aunts, Marissa and Marita, are also going out East with me and LaKaysha. So there will be four of us running around the airports across the country and getting lost. Such great fun. *winks* Just kidding. I really don't think we'll get lost. Why, I flew just last year. I know what I'm doing. *tries not to look doubtful*
Booking the tickets so far from the actual time we wanted to go was pretty smart... they were cheaper this way, we now have lots of time to shop, and make money, and... and three months is forever away, guys!! I guess it's teaching me patience. *tries not to burst*
And that's what I've been doing - making money for my trip to New England. In the past two weeks, me and LaKaysha have cleaned (like, taking apart, deep cleaning) over 31 windows!! And that's tiring, let me tell you.
What else is up in my life?
My mom chopped my hair off.
Ok, ok. Calm down. It was only like four inches, and my hair needed it. But my hair wasn't very long to begin with, so now it feels really short. *laughs*
Also, I just wanted to take a moment to link Felicity's fresh new blog here.
New name, new address, same blog.
Go give her a follow if you haven't already!
![]() |
| click picture to head to her blog. |
So. What's up with y'all??



Lol ill probably be the mom who cuts her child's hair all the time haha
ReplyDeleteHaha. I asked her to ;P
DeleteI so wish is was going to NH with you all!!
ReplyDeleteI wish everybody were going!!
Deleteooo i want to see your hair!!! post photos! :D
ReplyDeletelooking forward to hearing about the new hampshire trip!
sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com
Well. I don't know if you can see much of a difference. I definitely can, but LaKaysha says it's not very noticeable. We'll see if I post pictures.
DeleteI looking forward to it happening so I can tell you all about it!! XD
So awesome that you guys get to take a trip to NH again! :D
ReplyDeleteWindows aren't very fun to clean. ;P Well, I don't like cleaning then after construction at least. Takes forever. xP
What's up? Hm, well Shantelle started a Bible study for around my age on Friday. :) We only have 2 other people right now, but that's fine. ;) Went rollerblading on Valentine's Day, which you already knew. *winks* That was fun. My parents left for their anniversary yesterday (are coming back today). Today I've just been hanging out at the house- throwing knives with the bro, making wacky cake with the little sis... *grins* It's been a good day.
There's my babbling. ^___^
I know! I'm so excited!!
DeleteYeah... That's what we've been doing. Construction cleaning millions and millions of windows... I think over 31 counts as millions and millions. ;P it takes a long time and my fingers kill after LOL
Oh that's so cool! Have with with the Bible Study!
All fun stuff!
I loved your babbling ^__^
Life never stops spinning I am pretty sure. You starting to feel like Susan Raye?
ReplyDelete"Stop the world and let me off. I'm tired of going round and round."
What is up in my world? Organizing my brain and figuring out money! Sounds fun doesn't it? ;)
Tonight its supper at Grandpa and Grandma's to say goodbye to the "big kids" and I baked French Bread. I am now seated on my couch, finally reading your blogs *winks*
Susan Raye? Always.
DeleteFun, fun. Kiss the twins!!