After the first week was over, we only had eight days before Marissa and Marita had to go home. And we still thought we were going home with them. Or I told myself I was, even though I really couldn't imagine leaving that day. *winks*
![]() |
| "stole" some tea from Tyrel (... it's not really stealing when you had permission, but...) |
![]() |
| I BOUGHT THE GREATEST SHOWMAN SOUNDTRACK... but wait. you already knew that *winks* |
![]() |
| tried Shortstop Coffee, because Felicity says it's amazing... I wouldn't say "amazing", but it's still good |
![]() |
| when Tyrel actually comes to Felicity's for supper... you have to document it *winks* |
![]() |
| playing Skip-Bo after the wonderful meal Felicity made us <3 |
That night at Felicity and Josiah's, we watched a movie. One of those movies where everyone dies... everyone. *shakes head*
The next day was Thursday - Felicity's day to clean Grandma's house. So, she came over. We hung around there all day. Walked to the library (in that heat. bad idea.)
![]() |
| in the cubby hole for old times sake (was kinda lonely in there without Kirsten *winks*) |
Met Felicity and Josiah at Kimball's after supper. This time I got Black Raspberry <3
And then it took us forever and a day to get home from there, because Tyrel somehow managed to get lost. *shrugs* I don't even know what happened. Somehow we ended up at a beach, and then in the woods. On trials, not roads. And finding our way out of there was next to impossible. We went in circles for ever and ever. We somehow did get home, though. *laughs*
![]() |
| by the time we got "un-lost" it was dark *winks* |
And that was the night I seen my first fireflies! I was so excited!
I was bored. LaKaysha was bored. So we went up on the hill, and went on the swing. I was on the swing when I seen them. I had no idea what fireflies looked like, because I had never seen one before, so I really didn't know what I was seeing. LaKaysha wasn't much help. And when I decided they must be fireflies, LaKaysha just didn't care. But I was so excited. A dream of mine came true that night *winks*
![]() |
| *tries very hard to remember if this was coffee or tea, but fails* |
One day we decided to "kidnap" Felicity and go to the mall. On the way to her apartment we stopped at Dunkin's and I got a free donut. Didn't even realize it till I was in the car. *laughs at how blonde I am*
It was National Donut Day, so I randomly decided to order one with my coffee. I don't normally even eat donuts! (Especially after all the leftovers we had from Felicity's wedding) But I ordered one anyway. And then she told me the price, I thought, hm. donuts are way cheaper than I thought.
When I got in the car Marissa asked me if it was free because it was National Donut Day. And that's when I realized *laughs*
And then we went to the mall.
![]() |
| I bought this dress |
That night, we - as in me and Tyrel - finally got LaKaysha to drive a stick. Though she refused to drive in the parking lot where we first learned a year ago because there were people there. So, Tyrel had her drive back to Grandma's and - it was an adventure anyway. *winks*
When we got back to Grandma's we started a game of Scattergories. And we played that until Janeya and Danielle came to get me and LaKaysha - at 10pm.
And we went on a midnight run to Boston to get Kirsten from the airport. I enjoyed that a lot. Boston at night means city lights, and so yeah, I was there *winks*
We got back to Grandma's around 2 am.
![]() |
| refreshing her memory on how to drive a stick |
![]() |
| running to Boston |
![]() |
| Kirsty! <3 |
It was driving to get Kirsten from Boston that I realized leaving on the 5th would be way too soon. Way. Too. Soon. I mean, Tyrel had just started doing stuff with us. Kirsten had just got there. I hadn't seen the twins nearly enough. And then there was my sister.
I just couldn't leave yet.
The next morning my parents texted and said they had found a way for us to extend our tickets another week and it wouldn't cost us anything, but we would need to find someone to take us to the airport, someone to take Marissa and Marita to the airport on the 5th, LaKaysha had to text her boss, and we would have to ask Grandma if she didn't mind if we stayed longer than planned. These were easy.
Someone to take us to the airport - Tyrel
Someone to take the aunts to the airport - us
Text boss - she said to have fun
Text Grandma (only because she wasn't home - I do talk to my grandmother *winks*) - she was excited.
So then my parents were dolls and went through the trouble of extending our tickets.
I was tickled pink!
And that day, we went to Bass Pro Shop with Felicity and Josiah. It was a good day for sure. <3
![]() |
| reminds me of a picture Felicity got on our trip last year. only hers is better *winks* *gives ice cream to those of you who actually took the time to find the picture I am talking about* |
![]() |
| had to put three in front when we were heading to Felicity's. once we go there, Marissa and Marita jumped in with Felicity and Josiah |
![]() |
| stopped at Dunkin's on the way |
![]() |
| sitting in the back seat, listening to those siblings talk up front, looking at my sibling like, any idea what they're saying? me either *laughs* |
![]() |
| we also walked around the Cranberry bog at Bass Pro Shop. I loved that. The turtles we seen were a-dor-a-ble <3333 |
On the way back from Bass Pro we stopped at Friendly's for supper. It was pretty good *winks*
The next day was Sunday.
After church we went to Shortstop for lunch, and then back to Grandma's. Just us three who were staying there. Danielle and Janeya had plans that afternoon.
So, we spent the rest of the day hanging out at Grandpa and Grandma's. Eventually a bunch of people came over and we had a good day, hanging out with our New Hampshire family. *smiles at the warm memories*
![]() |
| miss you girls <3 |
![]() |
| Uncle Marlon and Tyrel setting up the tramp for Grandpa and Grandma |
![]() |
| hours were spent playing with those giant balls. (I mostly watched, but it was entertaining *winks*) |
![]() |
| playing a game |
(Felicity and Josiah, and the aunts were around, promise. I guess I just didn't take very many pictures of them xP)
The next day was spent mostly in the kitchen. Though Kirsten was the one doing all the work *winks* She made eclair's and they were A-MA-ZING. <3333
That night, we went to Felicity's for supper and had a good time looking at old pictures, playing games, and just visiting. <3
And then it was the 5th, and it was time for the aunts to leave. We - as in me, LaKaysha, and Kirsten - brought them to the airport, with Kirsten driving.
So most our day was spent driving. But it was a good day. Flipping through the radio stations, listening to anything and everything (our younger selves would've been shocked at what we were dancing to *laughs*).
And the adventure of getting coffee in some random town between the airport and Grandma's house. *laughs even though only a few of you will know what I'm talking about* *winks at you people who are completely lost right now* #youhadtobethere
![]() |
| when your camera will only focus on the background. #ihateeverything |
And the rest of the trip was bonus because it wasn't "supposed" to happen *grins*
Thank you, aunts for being willing to fly home without us xP
















































yay!!
ReplyDeleteMan... it looks and sounds like I was never around *rolls eyes* I know, I wasn't around enough.
It's hard juggling sisters and husbands! I am still new at this, remember? When we come out hopefully it'll make up for it!
Haha! That picture of LaKaysha and Tyrel IS a lot like the one I got before!
Do I get a prize?
hey. You WERE around... some ;P but, you're STAYING at my house when you come out here.. so ;P
Deleteisn't it? *laughs* but I like your picture better because it's me instead of LaKaysha xP
and... you probably don't get a prize since you took the other picture ;D
Haha! And I didn't even know Tyrel was in that picture until Felicity's comment! I did go and find the picture, but I didn't think they looked that much alike... Because I didn't see Tyrel. 😅
ReplyDeletewhat? how? *laughs*
Delete*sobs*
ReplyDeleteIt was such a good time <33333333
Also, driving a stick was horrible, I could have cried (very nearly was crying) and bringing it up is quite awful, you heartless creature. ;P
That drive back from the airport was the best <3
*sobs with you*
Delete<3333
hehehehehe. Well, it happened and I didn't want to leave it out! xP
it was <3
LITERALLY LOVE aLL OF THIS
ReplyDeleteLITERALLY LOVE YOU <333333
DeleteStill looks\sounds like so much fun =D Enjoyed!
ReplyDeleteIt was a great time. I miss it xP
DeleteI'm glad you enjoyed xD
;D
ReplyDelete