Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Goodbye || Inside My Carry On


Today's the day! My plane leaves at 3:30 this afternoon, and I'll be off! As a sort of "goodbye", I decided to do a post showing you all what I put in my carry on. Hope you all enjoy xD

I bought this backpack especially for this trip. I've already used it a couple times, to bring a change of clothes to church. But this is the first time I got to explore all the pockets and things. I'm loving this thing!! I almost didn't get it because it was $25 at Walmart. But it's so worth it!

 Here we have the snacks, which I put in a gallon bag to keep things neat and help out if they have to search my bag when I'm going through security. (let's hope that doesn't happen, but it never hurts to be prepared)

- Goldfish
- Number 5 gum. and yes, I bought more than one pack *laughs*
- Some chewy fruit candy that I wanted to try
- Beef Jerky to help me survive since we'll be missing supper that night
- Chocolate is a must. I also have some chocolate covered coffee beans. *winks*
- Fig Newtons
- A Cliff bar
- Fruit snacks (in case the fruit candy is nasty... or something *winks*)
- and some all natural licorice

I know this is a lot more snacks than most people bring, but food is life

 Next we have some random stuff. Some that I need, and others I just thought would be wise to have with me while travelling.

- chargers. both my wall charger and my car charger. because you never know *winks*
- my wallet, for obvious reasons xP
- a comb
- a compact mirror
- a random hair tie, though I plan to already have my hair put up *shrugs*
-  some concealer - just in case *winks*
- lip balm
- Advil
- lotion
- "Grandpa's Dog-tag" (actually in memory of my great-grandpa) I may want to wear it *winks*
(I put all these small/liquid things in a sandwich bag for the same reasons as the snacks)
- my fidget spinner (so faded and old *sniff*)
- Sunglasses
- an empty water bottle to fill up on the other side of security.
- earbuds because I'll probably watch something on the plane
- also a cap. My hair will probably be a disaster when we finally land in New Hampshire.

 and then there's entertainment. Because I might get bored of watching things on my phone. I sleeping on planes is next to impossible.

- a coloring book (and no coloring pencils, I know - I'll just shade with pens *winks*)
- a sketch book
- a book (and glasses because I need them xP)
- my diary
- another book *winks*
- and pens

And there you have it! Everything that's inside my carry on.
I normally would bring a lot of this stuff in my purse, then put my purse inside my carry on once we get through security. But my purse is more bulky this year, and I think I'd rather just put my purse in my suitcase this time. We'll see if I actually manage to fit it. If not, I'll be doing some last minute changes to this carry on. *winks*


So long!
See y'all sometime in June! 


12 comments:

  1. YAY!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! I hope you have a lovely time seeing your sister <3 My sister and my lil nephew are flying down to see us next month for my high school graduation and I can't wait!!
    Your backpack is so adorable! And good choices on food!! Especially the beep jerky xD

    Praying for safety on your trip <3

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome about your sister! I can imagine how excited you are!

      And thanks so much for the prayers <3

      Delete
  2. Aw so fun!!! Your bag is lovely <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 things I must list

    #1 THAT BACKPACK IS ADORABLE
    #2 WE LITERALLY HAVE THE SAME WATER BOTTLE (tho mine is much more dinged up lololol)
    #3 YOU ARE BRINGING MY POETRY BOOK?!?!?!?!? *melts* you're so sweet bro

    I really pray you have a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE it!
      Seriously!? Felicity has it too! And mine's brand new - bought it for this trip xP
      Yes girl!!! <33

      Oh thanks so much!!!

      Delete
  4. SO fun!!!! goldfish are ESSENTIAL!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this was fun! Your snacks look amazing. Goldfish... <3 xP
    And I just bought a backpack too! I ordered it from Amazon the other day... supposed to come tomorrow. =D It's really cute, I'm excited. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goldfish forever *fist bump*
      Oh that's so cool!! ;P

      Delete
  6. LOVE. THAT. BACKPACK. and hope your trip is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are prepared! Have fun on your trip!
    -Brooklyne

    bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!