Hey all you random people of the blogging world!
My life is about to get crazy.
Next week is the week of the Felicity's wedding, and I just don't know if I'm ready for the craziness that's gonna fall on our poor heads. Starting Thursday of this week, people start to get into town. People flying in, flowers to get done, decorating, rehearsing, hanging out, run this here, pick up that from there, eat, sleep, and somehow survive.
So, to help with keeping the stress down, I'm gonna take a blogging break until February. But I may schedule this months "Beautiful Words" post. If I find time.
I know it's the beginning of the year, and I've only done one post so far this month, and it just seems totally unfair to leave you guys. But I really won't have time.
So until then! *blows kisses*


Have a wonderful hiatus, Daminika! And enjoy the wedding! :)
ReplyDeleteWe'll miss you! <3
I plan to XD
DeleteGONNA MISS YOU BRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletetake loads of photo k <3
Just got caught up on my blog reading. Enjoyed looking at your pictures and reading about your year. Will see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed. and EEPP see you soooooonnnn!!!!!!
DeleteI literally discovered your blog several days ago, and you're going on hiatus? I can't wait to read your posts once you come back, though!
ReplyDeletexoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs
Haha. Well don't worry, I'll be back! ;P
DeleteI hope the wedding goes well, and I wish your sister all happiness!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I tagged you for the sunshine award at my blog if you feel like doing it.
https://steppinginsunshine.blogspot.com/2018/01/a-tag-of-sunshine.html#more
xx
Mira
The wedding was beautiful! (blog post to come)
DeleteOh thanks!! I'll go check that out! XD