It was so much fun! Here are just a few pictures of the amazing trip. :)
Liberty was so excited when we finally got there!
After setting up camp in the heat, we headed down to the river to cool off.
Cutie Chase! :)
Colten shooting with Tyrel watching...
Setting off our fireworks. ;)
I just had to post this picture! I think it turned out quite nice. :)
Felicity, Marissa, LaKaysha, Marita and Kirsten at the house at the river...
Kirsten, Felicity, Me , LaKaysha, and Marita
Chancy with our cousins, looking very windblown and dusty... and maybe a bit tired? They didn't get much sleep :)
Tyrel, dealing the cards for our very long game of Phase Ten :) Never did finish it, but it was fun :)
~Daminika










That was a fun weekend!! :) I am glad we went:)
ReplyDeletelooks fun!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have gone...Oh well :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun & nice pictures!
ReplyDeleteIt wss fun! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome, and I'm so glad we had a chance to go! :)
ReplyDelete